**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help, Advice on Winter Soldier as first 6 star R3 for Thronebreaker

2»

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    YES! Take Bucky up to R3!

Why are you so afraid of lagging behind?
    It is ok. Chill.

Once you get a good champ, then go ahead to R3 and get the stupid Thronebreaker title

Not so much afraid of lagging behind. More just looking for value.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I honestly wouldn''t R3 WS. Zero utility to go with that damage, an unreliable power-drain doesn't cut it.

But, hey, your champ and your game, so...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    NO! Forget about thronebreaker and save the Skill T5CC!
    ddom said:

I wouldn’t take him past rank 2. There are so many more game changing rank ups.

Honestly the thronebreak title isn’t game changing yet. The 4 hour crystals might be better (havent opened mine yet and won’t for a while) the daily crystal is cool but not worth using a whole t5cc for. The calendar hasn’t even launched. The free cavalier crystal every 2 weeks isn’t worth it. The solo objectives for thronebreaker have even launched. I honestly would wait until thronebreaker is more than just what we have now.

Do you think it's safe to wait until Cyber weekend itself before making the rankup? I'm actually ranking more for the cyber weekend deals more than the 4 hour/daily crystals
    I probably would wait at least until they announce the new monthly calendar. If it has goodies then yeah. For cyber sales idk I don’t want to say the wrong thing there. I’m not sure if they will have different deals or not.