**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

variant 2 problems

anyone else having a problem using thing in variant 2.1.2? his cheat death synergy is not working and he is also not gaining rock stacks and can't stun black widow with a perfect block. bit of a nightmare as I 2as gonna use him for this variant.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    alzoclug said:

anyone else having a problem using thing in variant 2.1.2? his cheat death synergy is not working and he is also not gaining rock stacks and can't stun black widow with a perfect block. bit of a nightmare as I 2as gonna use him for this variant.

Black widow has super serious AAR. Youll definitely want to use someone who isn't a science champ for that fight.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Black widow vs any science champs have like 95% aar

Meaning u have u just cant stun her. well u can just very small chance

#2. The node she is on has 'Dash Vulnerability' so its better to go for intercepts

#3 Cheat death still works as I've tried it.

#4 If you're thinking about the the Hela Angela Synergy. its max 80% of it triggering. so there will be times it wont proc.
  • alzoclugalzoclug Posts: 2
    thanks Timegenesis. its the hela angels one I was thinking of but I also didn't know about widows aar. I will have to find another way to get by her.