**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rankups you regret/don’t use?

124»

Comments

• _Ronin__Ronin_ Posts: 8
    Edeuink said:

_Ronin_ said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Tigra to r3 as it fells like a waste if iso Ronin thought he was cool and was a bummer so I took up Stealth suit and Civil warrior thats it

Not everyone likes his playstyle.
    It feels slow and to long to ramp up and I could of had a kill with Steath suit before Ronin was all charged up
    But he has more utility than stealth, plus this thing I like to call block proficiency
    stealthy is better than ronin imo, he does more damage and imo has more utility. i have used stealthy in lots of endgame content, like 6.3.6 capiw boss, 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, 6.4 GM and tons of evade and unstoppable nodes (also a great option against 6.2 champion). i think his slow mechanic, almost guaranteed crits, and great damage is overall more useful than ronins mechanics.
    Ronin and Stealth have about the same damage, but stealth has access to it slightly quicker. Stealths only usable utility imo is the slow/miss counter, which is cool, but more and more champs have slow recently. The miss thing is cool though. He works great for the Hydra Adaptoid, meh for the Champion, and pretty good for the GM. But Ronin works for the GM really well, and is easy to solo him with. And I have no clue how Stealth is a good option for the Cap IW since he has nothing to safely control his power or talk sp3s, so you’d just be kamikazing repeatedly.
    “Slightly quicker” is an understatement. To access his top damage, stealthy must do 2 light ending comboes and throw a sp1. To access his top damage, ronin must do a bunch of intercepting to get to 7 cruelty, throw a sp3, and build back to 7 cruelty. One is a lot faster than th other. Also, stealthy can easily keep his passives active for the whole fight once he has them.
    You don’t need the sp3 and you can also speed it up through bleed immune champs, or just hit into block which takes almost no time. Plus he Ronin is actually suicide friendly unlike Steath.
    A 6 star rank 3 stealthy will gain 5000+ attack from his fury. Both stealthy and ronin have ways to increase their crit rate and damage. However, if ronin does not use his sp3, how does he compensate for stealthy’s fury?

Also, by your logic, is vision og more suicide friendly than quake because vision has immunities?
    6* Rank 3 Stealth: 31424 Health, 54% Block Proficiency

6* Rank 3 Ronin: 39279 Health, 64% Block Proficiency

Ronin can quickly purify the bleed and the poison from the suicides and you can only use sp3. That makes him suicide friendly.

Stealth will lose 5% from the suicides at the beginning of each fight, and will lose another 10% from recoil, cause you will use at least once the sp1 and the sp2 (you will have to use sp2 because you want the slow to last longer). So in each fight you will lose at least 15% health. Now that combined with the low health pool and the extremely low block proficiency you can't use stealth in more than 5 fights in a quest (6 fights in ideal conditions).

Also in the Guard Stance, Ronin has 35% chance to perfect block. This will be usefull in fights against War Machine, Nick Fury, Moon Kinght, Taskmaster etc (you get my point). Not to mention the awaken ability of Ronin which is like having the Fury/Quake synergy.

If you know how to intercept then Ronin is better than Stealth. If you can't intercept then stealth is the better one of the two

First of all, I never said that stealthy needs his sp2. So, only 5% from recoil. You also never responded to my question about og vision being suicide friendly. On another note, if you can intercept with stealthy you can take less block damage. However, another one of your arguments is even more laughable. HOW IS HAVING PERFECT BLOCK CHANCE ESPECIALLY GOOD AGAINST MOON KNIGHT? Moon knight’s specials can easily be dodged, he only has one defensive ability that is sometimes active, and he hits like a wet noodle. You don’t need ronin to fight moon knight.

Oh, one more thing. It’s really obvious that you’re @Masterpuff’s alt.
    First of all Stealth has two main uses. You will use him for his damage or for his slow debuff. When you want the Slow debuff you WILL HAVE TO THROW AN SP2. So it's 10% recoil. Almost everyone who uses stealth wants him only for the slow

Vision is not suicide friendly because you have to use a lot of sp attacks. And stealth isn't suicide friendly cause you will have to use one sp1 and one sp2 (10% recoil like I said before)
    @Masterpuff said that Ronin can purify the bleed/poison and that Ronin doesn't rely on sp attacks. Thus Ronin is suicide friendly.
    If you can't understand this then I feel sorry for you.

Also Moon Knight sp1 is a little difficult to evade (at least for me), so you can block the projectiles and dodge the punches or the other way around. Moon night hits like a wet noodle? Clearly you haven't explored act 6 100%. Because Moon Knight for some reason all of his hits are applying bleed (well, not all of his hits but 7 out of 10 he will). I know it's RNG but still.

If you still think that this is Masterpuff alt, I only have one thing to say. You don't deserve my time
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Namor, cull, mr sin
  • _Ronin__Ronin_ Posts: 8

_Ronin_ said:

Edeuink said:

Edeuink said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Tigra to r3 as it fells like a waste if iso Ronin thought he was cool and was a bummer so I took up Stealth suit and Civil warrior thats it

Not everyone likes his playstyle.
    It feels slow and to long to ramp up and I could of had a kill with Steath suit before Ronin was all charged up
    But he has more utility than stealth, plus this thing I like to call block proficiency
    stealthy is better than ronin imo, he does more damage and imo has more utility. i have used stealthy in lots of endgame content, like 6.3.6 capiw boss, 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, 6.4 GM and tons of evade and unstoppable nodes (also a great option against 6.2 champion). i think his slow mechanic, almost guaranteed crits, and great damage is overall more useful than ronins mechanics.
    Ronin and Stealth have about the same damage, but stealth has access to it slightly quicker. Stealths only usable utility imo is the slow/miss counter, which is cool, but more and more champs have slow recently. The miss thing is cool though. He works great for the Hydra Adaptoid, meh for the Champion, and pretty good for the GM. But Ronin works for the GM really well, and is easy to solo him with. And I have no clue how Stealth is a good option for the Cap IW since he has nothing to safely control his power or talk sp3s, so you’d just be kamikazing repeatedly.
    “Slightly quicker” is an understatement. To access his top damage, stealthy must do 2 light ending comboes and throw a sp1. To access his top damage, ronin must do a bunch of intercepting to get to 7 cruelty, throw a sp3, and build back to 7 cruelty. One is a lot faster than th other. Also, stealthy can easily keep his passives active for the whole fight once he has them.
    You don’t need the sp3 and you can also speed it up through bleed immune champs, or just hit into block which takes almost no time. Plus he Ronin is actually suicide friendly unlike Steath.
    A 6 star rank 3 stealthy will gain 5000+ attack from his fury. Both stealthy and ronin have ways to increase their crit rate and damage. However, if ronin does not use his sp3, how does he compensate for stealthy’s fury?

Also, by your logic, is vision og more suicide friendly than quake because vision has immunities?
    6* Rank 3 Stealth: 31424 Health, 54% Block Proficiency

6* Rank 3 Ronin: 39279 Health, 64% Block Proficiency

Ronin can quickly purify the bleed and the poison from the suicides and you can only use sp3. That makes him suicide friendly.

Stealth will lose 5% from the suicides at the beginning of each fight, and will lose another 10% from recoil, cause you will use at least once the sp1 and the sp2 (you will have to use sp2 because you want the slow to last longer). So in each fight you will lose at least 15% health. Now that combined with the low health pool and the extremely low block proficiency you can't use stealth in more than 5 fights in a quest (6 fights in ideal conditions).

Also in the Guard Stance, Ronin has 35% chance to perfect block. This will be usefull in fights against War Machine, Nick Fury, Moon Kinght, Taskmaster etc (you get my point). Not to mention the awaken ability of Ronin which is like having the Fury/Quake synergy.

If you know how to intercept then Ronin is better than Stealth. If you can't intercept then stealth is the better one of the two

yes, ronin is suicide friendly, or at least more suicide friendly than stealthy. but a lot of amazing champs arent suicide friendly so it doesnt really make stealthy less of a champ then ronin

i dont think ronins 35% perfect block chance is a game changer, but it is better than steathly's block proficiency.

but i dont think if you know how to intercept ronin is better than stealthy. i ronin and stealthy both as a 5 star (and also ronin as a 6*), and in my experience ronin doesnt need intercepting to be good. if i dont get the intercept to change stances, i just change stances through their block which imo is fine. in fact, stealthy actually benefits a lot from intercepting because of his low block proficiency (thats after you get ur passive fury up).
    If you intercept with Ronin you get +700 critical rating. Sure it's more easier to change chances while hitting into the block but you won't see his full potential.

If a champ is suicide friendly he gets +60% attack. 6* Rank 3 Ronin has 3K attack. With suicides, his attack will go to 4,800. And with the fury from the sp3 his attack will be 9,070 (and I don't know if the potency of thw fury from the sp3 increases with suicides)
    6* Rank 3 Stealth has 3,350 attack. And from his passive fury will go to 8,364

The 700 attack difference it's not a big deal, but it certainly helps
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme = Trash i very regrette her ranking even tougu i have 22 other R5's and like 7 R2 6* i hate her was disappointed
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Rank 3 5 star Phoenix
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Crcrcrc said:

MaxGaming said:

tigra and waste do not belong in the same sentence
    Yes, Tigra extremely underrated. 💪😤
    Cable>Tigra>Domino
    Taskmaster>Cable>Tigra>Domino
    You would think someone with an 3.5:1 dislike to like ratio would learn not to say controversial opinions
    Doesn't matter as long as i make a good point
    But that’s why you have the ratio. You do NOT have a good point
    Who cares good point, bad point i still get people to get some thought in there head that Taskmaster is possibly good
    Bro, just cuz I spent a generic gem does not mean you convinced people, you probably made some disappointed when that Appreciation thread came
    I thought this would happen so let me explain
    Appreciation Threads are a thing of the past and we don't talk about the past unless it is needed and that right there was not needed so...
    Man, I’m not sure if it was an appreciation thread, or what type of thread it was. All I know is that people didn’t like it
    Sorry for missing this i was drinking my tea and some how didn't see this so back to turning your point against you in a way

I sorta enjoyed that Thread but I enjoy the 2.0 one better it still is in the edit process but it is good so far
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Once, long ago, I ranked up Superior Iron Man to 5* R3 cause I had too many cosmic T4CC And he was pretty much my only cosmic champ....and he actually boosted my prestige LOL. Definite regrets
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    No regrets yet on my R3s and above but I kinda regret using even a few Cats to R2 my 5* Loki for exploration of 5.4.6 Ultron. Used him twice but then got Colossus from R3 to R5, explored it way easier.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I regret reading most of these posts. :p
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R3ing agent venom
  • Domino. Before someone kills me, she doesn't have much utility so she's not viable for late act 6
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    My first R4 5* long ago was unduped Ultron. I had grown frustrated with all of the awakened Magiks, SLs and and Voodoos friends and ally mates had and decided to burn some T2a.

Ultron was decent, even helped clear some content, but his time was past and I really haven’t used him much since 2017.

Oddly enough, when I finally duped my 5* SL, it was near the end of his run as well. With Ultron, he sits on the end of the bench at R4 talking about the glory days.

Dr. Zola
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Corvus 6* to r2
    Haven't used him in much except eq/aq (not playing the game currently) but I'm not sure if he'll be useful for act 6 without suicides
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I regret taking up many champs then selling them and getting them back lol but seriously

I regret ranking Corvus to R5

I get hes awesome in almost all situations but I wish I R5 my Venom or BWCV
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    r5 Corvus. I’ve still never used him