**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs that you secretly think are extremely overrated

Comments

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    IMO
    quake-not fun slow to play (still the second-best champ though just feel like she's way too boring)
    domino-too much rng and needs synergies
    Corvus horrible to build at times
    blade- nuff said
    sym supreme-too matchup dependant
    I don't have any for tech
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Ronin and ghost rider
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Thing offensively is the most overrated player in the game but since he's so great on defense he isn't overrated. The most overrated champion in game right now to me is Longshot. He just does what every other mystic champion does who destroys buffs but he's not suicide friendly. I regretted taking him to r4 5 star to be honest.

You're joking, right? Thing is great on offense, with synergies making him better. If 50k special 2s aren't enough for you, then use this team setup.

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

These synergies make his damage insane! Imo, Thing is one of the best damage dealers in game

Ps: I have a six star thing
    Anybody who needs 4 synergy champs to be useful is not good on offense. Stop it and actually look at everyone you listed. Also, his synergy champs are useless as well which is even worse.
  • Options
    PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    Skill

Blade: Used to be a God, but some what average now, still above average but not as special compared some of the new characters

Aegon: Amazing for long fights and maps but if it is a short fight, he is very average

Science

Quake: Unique play style, that takes time to master, some people prefer not taking the time to do so and focus on other characters.

Tech

Sentinel: I just hate playing him, he moves so slow, and is so bulky, I just hate this character so much. Yes he has nice incineration and double immunity but like I said just hate how he moves.

Mutant

Namor: Yes I know he can be amazing but find getting those fury
    charges takes longer then I would like and makes him only average unless he is in a longer fight. Yes for longer fights he can be a God but sometimes just feels like a chore to get those charges.

Mystic

Sym Supreme: Right match up he is one of the best if not best champs in the game, if its not a good match up he is incredibly avg and in some cases below avg.

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Thing offensively is the most overrated player in the game but since he's so great on defense he isn't overrated. The most overrated champion in game right now to me is Longshot. He just does what every other mystic champion does who destroys buffs but he's not suicide friendly. I regretted taking him to r4 5 star to be honest.

You're joking, right? Thing is great on offense, with synergies making him better. If 50k special 2s aren't enough for you, then use this team setup.

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

These synergies make his damage insane! Imo, Thing is one of the best damage dealers in game

Anybody who needs 4 synergy champs to be useful is not good on offense. Stop it and actually look at everyone you listed. Also, his synergy champs are useless as well which is even worse.
    Let me introduce you to ghost
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

Quake is the best champion in game not ghost because quake doesn't need any synergies. But ghost is #2. Nobody has Thing on any type of offensive list if you're practical. 4 slots for one champion doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    FRITO_Man said:

Lobster44 said:

Aegon

How?
    There's literally 1 piece of content where his painfully long and dull ramp up is worth it, yet people still act like he's a good choice for easier content when you could do all the fights easier with other champs, he's not good in AW or AQ, not to mention he goes back to being worthless if you get clipped cause of lag or a hard to dodge special. Sure he's great at that one piece of content, but in most content he's not as good as you'd believe from the hype around him. Hell, I'd take Venom the Duck over him in most content, at least his ramp up is enjoyable.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Monke said:

Crcrcrc said:

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

Ghost needs 3 and those 3 don’t make her a Beyond God tier
    You're right. Ghost is overrated is what you are saying?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Okay, these arguments against Quake are just... dumb... I'm sorry. But they are. If she's not fun for you, that doesn't mean she's overrated. Her not being fun is an opinion and has nothing to do with her value in the game. And if you don't feel you need her in your roster, that's fine. That's great, even. But it doesn't change the fact that she is the most versatile champ in the game due to 100% AAR and never needing to touch the opponent or block a hit.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    venom, corvus
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Easily corvus.
    Recently took my 6*: to r2 because of t5b burning. And I'm not impressed. Would rather use r5 Hype for any difficult fight. Corvus is nice to have to do lower difficulties for faster completion, but I don't think there is any peace of content where I'd use him over any other champ. And his immunities only work when he has his charges active, so... I'd give him b-, maybe even c
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Those who say quake is overrated need to sit down uninstall the game and never play it again
  • Options
    Daphboy said:

Etjama said:

Okay, these arguments against Quake are just... dumb... I'm sorry. But they are. If she's not fun for you, that doesn't mean she's overrated. Her not being fun is an opinion and has nothing to do with her value in the game. And if you don't feel you need her in your roster, that's fine. That's great, even. But it doesn't change the fact that she is the most versatile champ in the game due to 100% AAR and never needing to touch the opponent or block a hit.

It seemed like you took offense to my disregard for quake. I don’t disagree with her usefulness even slightly. But in the time I pulled her, there has never been a situation where replacing one champ on my team with her would make the content easier. At this stage in the game for me, everywhere I would use her potentially, I already have an r5 champ who could do it just as easily and in most cases faster too.
    I actually wasn't referring to you. I already saw that you acknowledged her usefulness. While it is true that a deep roster can do everything that she can do, it's pretty damn impressive that it takes a roster of 23 R5's to compete with her versatility.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

It pays off. Plus, you don't NEED synergies for thing
  • Options

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

For him to be effective offensively you do. He doesn't hit hard at all outside of synergies.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gmonkey said:

Ghost, more new content is shelving her. When you can use her great but see more and more content where she cannot be used.

Wrong...just wrong.
    How is she doing in cavalier difficulty diss track? Or paths where you have to bleed, poison or incinerate the opponent these are way more common now.

And how does Quake fare against buffed up? Or the other nodes you listed above.

Balance is there for a reason
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Gmonkey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Gmonkey said:

Ghost, more new content is shelving her. When you can use her great but see more and more content where she cannot be used.

Wrong...just wrong.
    How is she doing in cavalier difficulty diss track? Or paths where you have to bleed, poison or incinerate the opponent these are way more common now.

And how does Quake fare against buffed up? Or the other nodes you listed above.

Balance is there for a reason
    Well, she actually works well against diss track and ignores the damage reduction on any of those other nodes 90% of the time. Not good against buffed up though.
  • Options

Thing
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    The Champion

For him to be effective offensively you do. He doesn't hit hard at all outside of synergies.
    You don't have thing, do you. Without synergies, with my six star thing, i can do 3k critical mediums, and 20k special 2s.
    I have Thing as a 5 star and 6 star. Of course I have him that's why I'm saying this. Point to me of any end game content done with Thing with 0 synergies outside of the last 10% for champion which you no longer need due to the nerf.