**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Down twice for emergency maintenance

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Not cool brodo

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Umm I was playing 15 minutes ago and got kicked off
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    After a 12 hour work day. Jump on to find this.

What a freaking let down. Come on Kabam...

For real, NET MARBLE MUST HAVE KABAM ON A SHOE STRING BUDGET OR KABAM IS JUST INCOMPETENT.

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

Drake2078 said:

There was a in game prompt that you had to confirm to get it out of the way, this wasn't even just a regular message that went to your inbox, it was a pop-up.
    there was one in game? i dont recall seeing one.
  • After a 12 hour work day. Jump on to find this.

What a freaking let down. Come on Kabam...

For real, NET MARBLE MUST HAVE KABAM ON A SHOE STRING BUDGET OR KABAM IS JUST INCOMPETENT.

We were warned
    Yeah I read the in game message. It said at 4 pm my time the game was going down for up to 2 hours.
    I started playing around 5:30pm, got kicked off 20ish minutes later.
    So if I were playing after the 1st emergency maintenance, got kicked off and received another emergency maintenance message that makes it 2 emergency maintenance's
    I'm a idiot, thought it was 4pm central time. Sorry
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

The one night I actually have access to all my champs.... SUCKS
    Do it in the middle of the night Next time or something please.

And if it was in the middle of AQ or AW people would be crying about losing time in those and blaming maintenance for not finishing like they always do. It's in the middle of the night for someone all the time
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Drake2078 said:

There was a in game prompt that you had to confirm to get it out of the way, this wasn't even just a regular message that went to your inbox, it was a pop-up.
    😂😂 I closed that pop up so fast then shortly they went into maintenance. I thought to myself how I wish I read it now. Oh well
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

I'm a idiot, thought it was 4pm central time. Sorry

I agree
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Just wanted to drop in here to thank you all for your patience! It is much appreciated at this time. We are just as excited to get back into the game as you are!

Hang on to your hats! Won't be long now!

i lost my hat a long time ago. do be sure to let me know if it turns up somewhere.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

And if it was in the middle of AQ or AW people would be crying about losing time in those and blaming maintenance for not finishing like they always do. It's in the middle of the night for someone all the time
    Why would I talk to my gf or anyone else I actually know about mcoc? I sure as hell don't want her talking to me about Grey's Anatomy.

Continue crying though it's a good look on you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Why would I talk to my gf or anyone else I actually know about mcoc? I sure as hell don't want her talking to me about Grey's Anatomy.

Continue crying though it's a good look on you
    you have a gf?

maybe I can get one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Just wanted to drop in here to thank you all for your patience! It is much appreciated at this time. We are just as excited to get back into the game as you are!

I don’t wear hats, sorry
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Any chance with future maintenance that kabam can be more transparent and state what the maintenance is to fix or upgrade?

This would be less frustration for players if they were aware the reason for the maintenance.
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    I didn't open the game in the whole day, so I just open it now to find out this.
    Hope kabam can bring the servers up soon.