**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help button freezing game after maintenance [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    It’s already super annoying having to click on help all the time now when you do it the champion won’t go immediately down. Also in doesn’t always stay in the same position which makes it even more annoying.

• Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Yeah if you try to help it crashes game. Consistent across alliance.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I’m just trying to help ally mates.

Force closes the game immediately sometimes. Has happened to me 3 times now immediately after hitting help. I’ve never seen the game close like that before.

Constructive criticism: As I’ve said before, please just remove the help system altogether. It’s an unnecessary strain on you for a feature no one cares about. You can just reduce energy timers for those in an alliance.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Same for me, the game crash stating i was disconnected each time i hit the help button
  • Options
    Bloodbath96Bloodbath96 Posts: 24
    I am having a problem sending help request when I do I always get disconnected it can be a. Bug. Comment on this post if you guyz having the same issue
  • Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    I get disconnected as well - seems to be a bug at this point
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★

peterrr said:

for love of god... REMOVE HELP it was problem since day 1 ... this game was FLUENT before that help button....

This. 100%.
    It’s definitely the one feature/function that I can confidently say no summoner would be upset w if it were removed completely. In fact the community would rejoice. It was mentioned in the roadmap - yet no action and still consistent lag & now crashes. Forget adding help all, just eradicate the help concept altogether. Make everyone happy for once.
  • Options
    Nothing new? c’mon kabam
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I have the same problem after the maintenance.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Time to get rid of that god-damned help request system altogether.
  • Options
    Benreilly75Benreilly75 Posts: 10
    I didn't think it was possible... and yet they did it.

After this unscheduled maintenance the game randomly freezes when asking for help in arena. And instead of being throwed at the bottom of the list after clicking help the character stays in first position, which is much more annoying than it seems.

Great job guys.
  • Options
    L79GL79G Posts: 43
    Same issue, plus log out after clicking for help the alliance
  • Options
    the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    Same for me
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Same here, help and get disconnected...
    Huawei p20 newest OS and game Version
  • Options
    quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Same issue, plus game still crash and freeze. When will these be fixed?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Given all he issues surrounding help requests after maintenance it’s a safe bet they are working on implementing it but there are hiccups.

Pretty obvious stuff is happening but they won’t say anything until the kinks are worked out.
  • Options
    Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    edited October 2020
    The game is crashing while we press the help button. This happened with me and many of my alliance mates. Please look into this matter asap. Thanks
  • Options
    Bloodbath96Bloodbath96 Posts: 24
    its happeing to everyone
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Yeah. I left my alliance and it’s almost been a week. After I left my alliance the bugs and those issues that is happening to everyone just stopped. Event questing was smooth and doing arenas was smooth. No crashing and so on. This shows that there’s something on the game code in Alliance area section that is causing those bugs and crashes to happens which I find it understandable because it’s part of the everything with help request, help energy request, alliance quest and alliance war and so on. Try leave your alliance and you see the huge difference.
  • Options
    D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    The issue appears when it’s at 960 and you try to press HELP 4, click on HELP twice to reach 1000 and HELP 4 is back to normal. Though this isn’t a normal behavior.
  • Options
    Mooey69Mooey69 Posts: 14
    I’ve been booted out of the game after pressing the daily alliance help button, first occurrence was at 2.30pm Australian WST, second occurrence at 7.25pm AWST, this time I recorded it as other alliance members had reported the same issue
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Same, it's super annoying to not have the champs you hit help on stay at the top where you can't use them. Not sure how maintenance screwed with this feature.