**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1 alpha Shortage

Is it just me or did t1 alpha suddenly become scarce. I didn't have any issues with T1 alpha up until the last month(always in overflow).But now I don't even have more than 5-6 T1 alpha. Did they change anything?

Comments

• spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    They're available for cheap from Glory store. Plus map 4 crystals
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It's a shortage for some, in abundance for others. Depends how often you use them. Multiple places to get them though.

I have overflow of t1as.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    If your leveling up 5 star champs leveling up 1 or 2 4 stars is a waste if resources.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Frankly, the T1A arena should give 4 of them, and the glory store prices should have dropped like they did for T2A and T4b and most everything else.

It is nice if you are in a alliance that can get all the milestones & rewards, but, not everyone has that luxury.

There really is no downside for having access to more of them, those that have plenty, good, you can sell them, so why are you complaining?
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20

Djin said:

No T1As from the side quest this month.....

This 👆 + also depends on your rank-ups and how you choose to gather t1a (arena, monthly event quest, glory, etc). But compared to last month where you could get t1a in the side quest, this month you can’t.
    It can be a pain to manage, but that’s sort of always been the case. In one form of another some1 can always get a shortage, whether it be catalysts, gold, iso. Other players will always have an abundance of said materials, depends on your strategy with playing this game.
    There is also less Units in the event quest this month, not enjoying the changes to the rewards for the monthly event quest.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm not seeing any shortage of them myself. They come in steady.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Feels that way. My mini which I don’t play in an alliance is pretty hamstrung for months now wrt 5* rank ups as no t1a flow and on my main I’ve had to start buying it from the glory store.

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’ve long advocated for this, but not noticing it lately, it is relevant to the side quests as stated, but I guess I just don’t bother ranking 5* anymore unless they definitely going to be r4 eventually, if you want the rankup milestones just do lower levels on the 3* champs, it’s Cheaper for gold too
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    What is the drop rate of T1A even on (uncollected) daily goal crystals? Maybe make the percentage of getting T1A higher and the basic iso lower because nowadays class iso is way better than basic iso. Same as with the Greater Solo Crystal, what's up with that drop rate? 0.45%? Are you kidding me? Why should it be that low?
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Agreed I often have to spend my valuable 3k glory that I get a week exclusively on t1a cuz I would have everything else but have like 5 or 4 missing t1a
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I have been struggling on t1 alpha and even some t4 basic. I’m trying to rank my 5* thing to rank 4 and I have 6 t4 basic yet only 2 t1 alpha and basic t4
  • Darkarrow_Darkarrow_ Posts: 9
    Up