**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help button freezing game after maintenance [Merged]

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I found this out after emergency maintenance of this night and I think it's just something they should look at
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    same problem. always disconnected
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    if it helps .. another vid of the issue ..

from 0 loyalty .. it works .. but if it tops you over 1000, it crashes ..

using single helps works fine .. once at max loyalty, everything works.

https://youtu.be/_sQ12pvsP_k
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I cannot help my alliance members cool down because every time i hit help i am disconnected. Samsung Galaxy 8s.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Same problem on Android. Tried 3 devices.
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    Same
  • Saske97Saske97 Posts: 73
    Same, Samsung Galaxy S10+ here.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Others in my Alliance having same issue no idea what phone.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Same. Ever since emergency update. I'm Android Moto z3
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    helping works just fine for me.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    HELP 4 button doesn't work right now. when i'm about to hit the last time to fulfill the 1000 loyalty point, i get kicked out of the game.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Anyone else seeing this (on android anyway)? Go into Alliance menu, click on HELP sub menu, click on HELP4, get instantly kicked out of the game. I can recreate this issue over and over.....
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    The Rena is broke.

https://youtu.be/wHxqL1NOjIc
  • KaLydeKaLyde Posts: 14
    vid of disco when clicking alliance help 4 button
    https://youtu.be/c0i9Vp1x30o
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Same issue as others with the disconnect on help requests in the Alliance tab

Problem seems to be the 1,000 loyalty limit. Try helping 1 by 1 to get past 1,000.. then Help 4 should work again. It did for me anyway.

Still no improvement in requesting help in arena, refreshing champs still stuck at top until another action is taken.

Please get rid of this trash functionality
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

Same here... I press that button and game says I’m disconnected

Same, when the 'help4' reaches 960, if you tapped 'help4' again it immediately disconnect you.. but if you just click on one of the 'help' besides any random champion, it resets and the 'help4' works normally again..

what other bug surprises are there? more missing button presses (block, parry, dex, special not firing immediately) or lags (slow delayed activation of commands) in quest, AQ, AW (allowing freebie hits for AI) tricky way to make us use potions and revives.. it can help win or lose AW.. ya know!
  • Given all he issues surrounding help requests after maintenance it’s a safe bet they are working on implementing it but there are hiccups.

Pretty obvious stuff is happening but they won’t say anything until the kinks are worked out.

Why is that pic showing Max helps at 28 or 29 as well ? (And not even consistent as to either 28 or 29).

Planning on making it something where EVERY other person in alliance can give a Help to a champ, no matter how long it takes or how many others have already helped ??

And 28 vs 29 is that person's Ally was 1 person short for a while and then brought in a 30th person while above Pic was doing their Arena ??
  • KrueLeeKrueLee Posts: 52
    Same here 😊
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    I'm guessing they are realizing why it was scrapped after initial release and put on hold for the past 4 years. They need to just get rid of the help system completely. It's useless and causes so many issues. Make something else reduce arena refresh time, like logging in on consecutive days or something.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    HELP = GAME DISCONNECTED

if not crash before....
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Given all he issues surrounding help requests after maintenance it’s a safe bet they are working on implementing it but there are hiccups.

Pretty obvious stuff is happening but they won’t say anything until the kinks are worked out.

Why is that pic showing Max helps at 28 or 29 as well ? (And not even consistent as to either 28 or 29).

Planning on making it something where EVERY other person in alliance can give a Help to a champ, no matter how long it takes or how many others have already helped ??

And 28 vs 29 is that person's Ally was 1 person short for a while and then brought in a 30th person while above Pic was doing their Arena ??
    The 28 is likely due to the alliance being down a member at the time I requested those helps. And the 29 is because you cannot help yourself.
  • Given all he issues surrounding help requests after maintenance it’s a safe bet they are working on implementing it but there are hiccups.

The 28 is likely due to the alliance being down a member at the time I requested those helps. And the 29 is because you cannot help yourself.
    Well, yes, as to why it ain’t 30, lol. 😀
    But compared to it always being 5 (for arena) and 10 (for energy) previously. This was first time I’ve seen a pic suggesting they are gonna make it have a count for everyone (else) in alliance.

Which means they better be including some other “mass help” (or automatic) type of functionality. Maybe helps will be limited to just once per day for each champ, instead of helps reappearing for same champ every several hours (for 4*) for heavy arena grinders.