**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finishing Realm of Legends

I just worked my arse off for the past 4 hours beating RoL and I was thinking about some changes for the rewards.
1. Title! (It’s an accomplishment to finish RoL and I feel it should be added)
2. More gold. (10k is kinda depressing, maybe 35-40k gold)
3. Units (some people spend a lot of units on finishing RoL, so at least give us some units)
4. Four star awakening gem (For Rhino, Cyclops, and Ronan)

Anymore suggestions just tell me below.
kiitgpdqm1zt.png
mbya9obo5la8.png
14ewl3wv3bhd.png
8l8g4uoib56x.png
n160d58t0foq.png

Comments

• Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    It would be cool to get awakened gems for them, there's no way I'll waste gems on them otherwise
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Guillotine is good for wolverine and AA has huge damage output.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Really weird team you took for ROL, NC and winter soldier? Why guilly and AA?

Probably just brought his top damage dealers to save units using team revives. Guillotine is the best option for ROL Wolverine and Archangel is the best damage dealer on his team
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I don't think the rewards should be increased ROL is very very old and has become very easy compared to other content in the game. Its more of a milestone for players rather than a piece of content to complete for rewards like act 4
  • Options
    I Think the rewards are pretty legit as they give u a exclusive champion from each CLASS but the champions should really change
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Why not give rewards to everyone who has completed it? its not like they have to spend actual money to give players these rewards or anything. If the rewards are like so what is the point of ROL anyway? To get a Ronan?
  • Options
    2c0dqzmmwuss.png
    Just beat Realm of Legends tonight.
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    phillgreen wrote: »
    ROL is probably the purest content in the game, no **** nodes, stupid buffs and money pits.

While I don't think the rewards need to be increased, I would love for a second run to award dupes.

Just did a no potion and revive second run thinking I was going to get something but alas I get nothing
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You really shouldn't be using that many revives in ROL, i just used the l3 potions given from winning fights.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    I just worked my arse off for the past 4 hours beating RoL and I was thinking about some changes for the rewards.
    1. Title! (It’s an accomplishment to finish RoL and I feel it should be added)
    2. More gold. (10k is kinda depressing, maybe 35-40k gold)
    3. Units (some people spend a lot of units on finishing RoL, so at least give us some units)
    4. Four star awakening gem (For Rhino, Cyclops, and Ronan)

Anymore suggestions just tell me below.

1. Agreed
    2. Sure, why not
    3. No need, if you are still spending on RoL you should have waited.
    4. That's what LoL is for (besides, what idiot would awaken those 3 with gems?)
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125

void is much better for wolverine

This post was made last year way before void was released.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    4 hours is short ammount of time considering the rewards. i would love to get 3 t4s in 4 hours
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Really weird team you took for ROL, NC and winter soldier? Why guilly and AA?

NC have crazy dmg and can evade all specials 100%. And guilly for wolvie. AA for juggs or anything that bleeds and can be poisoned

I brought AA for Wolverine. Probably the easiest fight. Neurotoxins completely shut off his regen.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I have to agree with first poster think it's time for the rewards to be updated, those 3 4* exclusive champs would be nice but, other than ronan, you'd never use the other 2, plus 4* are not as valuable as they once we're, kabam could always give the difference in rewards to those who've already ran it.
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    What rank/rarity champs do you need for this content? How do you know when you're ready for it? For example, does it come after getting Uncollected?
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    RO53TT1 said:

I have to agree with first poster think it's time for the rewards to be updated, those 3 4* exclusive champs would be nice but, other than ronan, you'd never use the other 2, plus 4* are not as valuable as they once we're, kabam could always give the difference in rewards to those who've already ran it.

This content is comparatively much easier than it once was. Infinite parries + no crazy nodes = ggez.
    Bogia said:

What rank/rarity champs do you need for this content? How do you know when you're ready for it? For example, does it come after getting Uncollected?

I originally did it with a r4 4*. If you have one that's a solid damage dealer, and can play well, you're ready. A good test is if you can knock out WS in one life.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Man this is a vintage post
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I know these are older posts and older issues, but the premise is true, in the 2019 version of the game those rewards are weak, but here's an easy solution now that objectives have been put in, just add some realm of legends exclusive objectives.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    they can give the players newer rewards they did that for Act 1 2 and 3 when they changed the rewards to all players that completed it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The rewards are fine, it’s fairly easy content in the great scheme of things
  • Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76
    I just finished realm of legends not bad I swear the reward should be more 4 star shards and more gold but I managed to beat it