**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is best MCOC youtuber.

NoSkillSimpNoSkillSimp Posts: 43
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
my favorite MCOC youtuber is seatin. he is so good at the game. he even has a R3 6 star!!!!!!
I love seatin because he is god. His tier lists are so good. i do all my rank ups based on them.
i also love prof hoff because his offer reviews are so good. He knows a lot about the game and is the best player! He did abyss unitless!
Who do you guys like?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i like BertMCOC he kinda sucks at the game though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    BertMCOC is nice
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    BertMCoC best YouTuber
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    BertMCOC.
    Ratchunk said:

Who is BertMCOC? My favorite are Prof Hoff and seatin since they're really good

is profhoff that good tho? Like no offense, but his content...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Ratchunk said:

prof hoff is very good youtuber. his guide videos are very helpful, he is good at reviewing deals he is also good at game he did abyss unitless
    Errr... Not really.

Ratchunk said:

prof hoff is very good youtuber. his guide videos are very helpful, he is good at reviewing deals he is also good at game he did abyss unitless
    Errr... Not really.
    what do you mean
    Prof Hoff = Bad
    BertMCOC = Good

why do you guys keep talking about bertmcoc who is he does he good at game link channel pls

do we need to?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

why do you guys keep talking about bertmcoc who is he does he good at game link channel pls

do we need to?
    Yeah just search it up yourself lazybones
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Ratchunk said:

he's not good at the game tho
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Ratchunk said:

he's not good at the game tho
    but he did abyss unitless
    Did he really?

do we need to?
    ok ill search it up
    I doubt you'll need to.
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    Proff Hoff isn't the best but I personally enjoy him, I get a kick out of him reviewing the daily trash deals that Kabam offers us.
  • PadukxaPadukxa Posts: 20
    I want to be clear I am NOT on the Proff Hoff hate train, like I said I really enjoy some of his videos. I just said he isn't the best if we are talking about pure game play skill. However I do find him very entertaining and that is what I watch him. There are a lot of other youtubers who give better game strategy advice, so it really depend on what you are looking for. Rich the Man does a nice news run down, seatin does nice character break downs all a matter of what you want to watch and learn about
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    BertMCOC is my favorite