**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help button freezing game after maintenance [Merged]

Comments

• AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    3x in last 15 minutes I have been disconnected instantly after clicking the Help Button. I have video if needed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Can we please get a fix it a full of bugs and nightmare to even grinding with this’ll one why is it there can’t delete this danmit help button it just a waste of time.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Game crashes every time I press help. Comes up there’s a connection issue and resets the game.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yep,

Also have the same problem on both,

Requestes Help champs still stay on top.

and

Clicking Help in Alliance crashed the game

It is funny, Kabam said the emergency maintenance was to prevent "certain thing" from causing problem in the future, but after the maintenance, the game is even more unstable.

It have not been a good month for game stability
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

It’s not even the help button that is the major pain. It’s actually ASKING for help with each hero after you’ve finished the arena match that is so tedious , pointless and time consuming.

I agree , i don't know why they wont just get rid of the whole help system...It's just unnecessary labor for the summoner's.. Come up with something better for loyalty , add it to the calendar or quest..
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

MikeHock said:

It’s not even the help button that is the major pain. It’s actually ASKING for help with each hero after you’ve finished the arena match that is so tedious , pointless and time consuming.

I agree , i don't know why they wont just get rid of the whole help system...It's just unnecessary labor for the summoner's.. Come up with something better for loyalty , add it to the calendar or quest..
    I definitely agree with this. At this point the whole layout of it is just poor. It's mindless clicking when you roll in and there are 130 requests theree. Many times you push "help four" and it helps one or helps none.

So either shorten arena time or offer a daily boost where you can automatically cut down your recharge time for a certain amount of time. Or a way to earn arena charge boosts/energy recharge boosts - like putting them in the fancy new solo crystal or as milestones in solo events.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Still a problem. It freezes my game as soon as i click the first help after 5 or so rounds. Also even when the game doesnt freeze i see the first champ there until i start selecting a team or do a filter.
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    does anyone have trouble with their game disconnecting when trying to help on the alliance help screen? Only just started happening but it keeps happening. Have tried notifying kabam but it won't accept my report. ( i may be doing that wrong). Using a galaxy s10.
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145
    Every time when you hit help button game crash
    Need fix kabam
    And Perry doesn’t work all the time
    Thanks
  • BlaccLotus1BlaccLotus1 Posts: 15
    Yep having the same exact problem whenever I hit the help button and when requesting help.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Same problem here and a few guys in my alliance having same problem.

On a positive note, the game has been running really smooth on iOS since the maintenance yesterday.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yea me too. Everytime I press help all, I get disconnected
    DNA3000 said:

Since yesterday's emergency maintenance multiple people have reported issues with the game either crashing, disconnecting, or freezing when they are either requesting help for a champ in the arena or giving help to help requests in the alliance screen. Kabam is aware of the problem, but I haven't heard anything about what the potential fix might be or when it might land yet.

Thanks for that. Thought it might’ve had something to do with that fix the other day
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Agreed,..every time I go to help my alliance teammates I lose connection ,..idk what’s up with that,...just not gonna tap help anymore cause it’s annoying .
  • TMazeTMaze Posts: 21
    Same problem with help button
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    Game keeps hanging AFTER emergency maintenance which was suppose to fix bugs and issues. hmm.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update on this? We can’t even ask for help on champs in arena either
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It's now called HELP crash button.
    It will freeze your game and need to restart LOL
  • I have help at 960 right now. When I click the “help 4” button I get immediately disconnected. It’s happened 6 times in a row now.
    But, when I did two individual helps and got it to 1000 then the “help 4” button worked fine.

Igual tá a acontecer comigo
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Why not just trash the help button period..and free up the servers. They can award loyalty in some other way.
  • Tomcal22Tomcal22 Posts: 71
    Help button continually logs me out. Get to 960 points then it just logs you out when you hit it again
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Don't hit help 4 hit them...yes you guessed it! One at time! Just went through 123 help requests one at time! Such fun!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Then don't hit it again, until it gets fixed. You won't be logged out
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Tried that one hit and it boots me
    Tomcal22 said:

Help button continually logs me out. Get to 960 points then it just logs you out when you hit it again

Yep, does it to me too. Apparently it came in after the last maintenance fix. Needs to be compensation for it I reckon