**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Groot is getting buffed!!!!!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

It's not Groot.

Is it King Groot
    You don’t want it to be King Groot tho
  • It's not Groot.

Is it King Groot
    You don’t want it to be King Groot tho
    Oh right this is the overhaul. No matter what, he will still be the big beautiful tree that we all love and also, we will be seeing him in the next game as well muahahahahaha
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

It's not Groot.

Oh I think falcon and gambit r getting buffed early or it's grooooooooot
    @Kabam Miike plz give me a 5star groot, I'll be specificly open8ng a cosmic and tech for grrooooot
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    They clearly said it’s not Groot smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ I hope you guys don’t come out with the pitch forks when they finally announce it and it’s not Groot because they said it so many times that it’s Not Groot.
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22

Kabam pls giv me six star groot in my next six star crystal

U can have the 6* I just pulled
    Thafish20 said:

Kabam pls giv me six star groot in my next six star crystal

U can have the 6* I just pulled
    Hey I need him give him to me.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

He said Groot is not getting buffed

Actually, I read the tweet. @Kabam Miike clearly stated that only one person knows who the next buff target is, and it is not Groot.

Of course it is not Groot. For one thing, Groot is not a person. Also, if you were buffing Groot, the one thing you wouldn't do is tell Groot so it would be a surprise. Ergo, the buff target is Groot.
    what if you're the community members and you're throwing us off
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Actually, I read the tweet. @Kabam Miike clearly stated that only one person knows who the next buff target is, and it is not Groot.

Of course it is not Groot. For one thing, Groot is not a person. Also, if you were buffing Groot, the one thing you wouldn't do is tell Groot so it would be a surprise. Ergo, the buff target is Groot.
    This changes everything
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

@Kabam Miike also said don't believe anybody who says they know who it is, and then said it's not Groot. So we shouldn't believe what he says, ergo it is Groot.
    but if we shouldn't believe what those people say, then we shouldn't believe that and then it would not be groot
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    If they Overhaul groot can they overhaul King Groot too
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Plz don't buff groot I don't have a single rarity groot

Tell that to all the players who have 5* and 6* versions of groot
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Is groot getting buffed or nah, I'm confused?
    Going thru these comments really makes me wonder if we have any hope going forward I mean they said on Twitter 10 times that it’s not Groot we will know before the end of the month and all I’m seeing is people making the case as to why it’s GROOT, SAVE YA SELF THE DISAPPOINTMENT ITS NOT GROOT.

It's not Groot.

Thank you hopefully people can read and see it’s NOT GROOT!!!!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    We don't know for sure yet
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Groot shouldn’t get buffed, his animations are just clunky and gross
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Can we slide in an attack stat tune up for KG? I'm asking for a friend.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    WRIR said:

If they Overhaul groot can they overhaul King Groot too

Or even just an attack stat tune up. His regen, armor break and ability to poison and shrug debuffs are interesting. It's just that no one wants to do a 200 combo fight when there are other alternatives. Don't need him to hit like Corvus or CMM, but if they raise his attack to a normal level he could be useful for some situations. Poison damage is still not super wide spread among the characters. We need more viable poison dealers than currently in the game.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Kabam needs to buff meme tier champs before buffing beyond god tier champs like groot