Options

Not Enough Endgame Content

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
It’s pretty much just the title. There’s really not any endgame content left in the game at this point. Cavalier EQ and the Legendary SQ really aren’t challenging and the rewards they offer are mediocre. I have revives constantly going into the overflow because there’s no content left to use them on (though I decided to finally get around to doing LoL 100% and that’s helping me prevent revives from expiring). I was really looking forward to the Summer of Pain but that never happened and Book 2 doesn’t get released until December(?).
I also don’t have the time necessary to join a higher tier alliance that does Map 7 and high level AW, not that I particularly need the extra resources but rather I want the challenge.
Mostly I just feel like the game has stagnated. Even opening crystals has lost its appeal since I have a large enough roster to effectively counter everything in the game.
Are any other Endgame players feeling like this?

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m going to have to agree. All I have left atm is some abyss.
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Been patiently waiting for summer of pain or whatever it is going to be named to drop. I’m in the same boat. Only thing that is a good challenge is war right now at T2. Cavalier is fun but in no means have I found it difficult. (Not like how UC first was when it dropped)
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I agree with OP and my proposal is Kabam should speed up Act 7, reduce the break time from 6 months per chapter to 3 months per chapter so they can release all act 7 in one year not 2 year (oh my god, 2 year, who gave this terrible idea?) and so as new variants.

I know all of this mess came from one youtuber cryshow (shame on him) but Kabam should be tougher. What a disappointment.

Right now the game is so boring. Everything is just boring af. I have nothing to do. And with 6 month break there will be hundred of new endgame players to face the same problems.

• Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    yes what happened to summer of pain?
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

It’s pretty much just the title. There’s really not any endgame content left in the game at this point. Cavalier EQ and the Legendary SQ really aren’t challenging and the rewards they offer are mediocre. I have revives constantly going into the overflow because there’s no content left to use them on (though I decided to finally get around to doing LoL 100% and that’s helping me prevent revives from expiring). I was really looking forward to the Summer of Pain but that never happened and Book 2 doesn’t get released until December(?).
    I also don’t have the time necessary to join a higher tier alliance that does Map 7 and high level AW, not that I particularly need the extra resources but rather I want the challenge.
    Mostly I just feel like the game has stagnated. Even opening crystals has lost its appeal since I have a large enough roster to effectively counter everything in the game.
    Are any other Endgame players feeling like this?

Exactly what I’m experiencing
    I got a huge roster and done everything 100% except ABYSS
    I’ve been opening only irrelevant dupes of 5* whom either I already got at max rank or they stay at level 1 because I don’t think they deserve resources
    6* luck is really bad
    In short I’m stuck in a loop of getting unwanted 5* and piling 6* shards for opening **** 6*
    No content to look upon in medium term as of now

In 5* i just need HT so i can explore abyss but after opening 35 dual class crystals I guess i should shift towards featured crystals instead.

I kept on selling isos because hardly any champ left to rank up (this resulted in a good inventory of gold though lol)

Neither Act6 compensation coming nor any good new end game content. War and AQ are repetitive.

Crux: Getting bored more often nowadays. No enthusiasm and excitement in doing monthly events either.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I've 100% explored all content and agree to some extent with the OP. I've not been bored because I explore all difficulties and there's a lot going on with the side quests right now, which is great. However, the content no longer pushes my roster: that's all in AW and AQ, which have become my focus entirely--but I'd rather be playing end game content in a chill alliance.

Cavalier difficulty was a nice addition but came a year late, and it's a bit easy for Thronebreakers. Summer of Pain was supposed to tide us over between Abyss and Act 7. It was a HUGE drop of the ball not to have this released by now. Kabam will be haemorrhaging top tier players by not keeping them interested.

AQ and AW are the go-to place for difficult content but they're quite different. There's a lot of stress associated with the top levels, and it takes a lot of time. I can totally see why that may not appeal to people.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    I litterally only have Abyss
    4 LoL paths
    6.2 - 6.4 explore ( Lazy)
    V5 and V1 (Lazy)

Only those left to do. I feel like I wanna save all resources first for Abyss to be sure the hardest is done but still I litterally login everyday and MAYBE do 5 - 6 rounds of arena and here and there some RoL with fun champs
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    im lazy :p i can do act 6 explore but lazy
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,310 ★★★★★
    I’m only Hav 3 part left in abyss then I’m out for constes to do that’s not much but I’m take my time since I’m don’t need to do it so saving unit for it
  • Options
    Snizzbar said:

You're endgame but you're also using revives in LoL? Do you play with your eyes closed to make it harder?

Like I said, I’m trying to make sure no revives expire so I’m not playing too carefully because I’d rather revive than let revives expire
  • Options

May i ask you how long have you been playing? because I believe you have been playing for at least 2 years.
    I think it should be taken into account that if a palyer starts playing now, it takes a long time to explore the abyss and act 6.
    Act 7 was too restrictive, it is not the cry of a single you tuber as I read around, it was the whole community that was testing the content to complain (and with the stupid randomnes cat 5 class, it happens very frequently not to have the option of a r3). And so it has slowed down in order to balance it.

Not playing AQ or war at certain levels, for a player who has ALMOST finished everything, I can understand that there is more time and resources to invest in the "single player" contents of the game. But it's not Kabam's fault if you decides not to play large chunk of the game's contents

I’ve been playing for 2-3 years. And I would prefer to play higher tiers of war and AQ but my alliance isn’t there and I just don’t have the time to do it anyways, I have two jobs, college, and writing to do
  • Options

I don't think you play the same game as I. You have variant, act 6/7, abyss, cavalier EQ: what more do you want?

All variants are 100%, act 6 is 100%, act 7 isn’t out yet, Abyss is 100%, and Cav EQ is easy enough to 100% in a few hours on the first day.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    6.4 was march right? So nothing has been released in 7 months now. 7.1 will be December so it will be 9 months between end game content, that’s pretty tough.
  • Options

6.4 was march right? So nothing has been released in 7 months now. 7.1 will be December so it will be 9 months between end game content, that’s pretty tough.

Exactly my point. There hasn’t been an endgame challenge in a long time. Variant 5 was supposed to be that, but it was so easy.