**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys think namor and strange deserves to be back the way they were or stay nerfed?

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Namor: no.

Strange: should have been reverted to pre-12.0 years ago.

Dr. Zola
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Namors just not relevant anymore outside of fights where his signature ability comes into play. He shouldn’t have been touched, so many other champs out damaged him...

I don't think that was a result of the change to him. people just realized he wasn't as good
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Namor was good lmao one of the best champs but the nerf to enter imperious rex destroyed him like nerf the regen thats fine but nerfing that destroyed his potential to be an awesome champ, if I want bleeds I got AA, nick fury or even magneto so again the bleed isn't even a buff its a nerf because with namor you want to miss bleeds not bleed the opponent so again they made namor just an ok champ.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode before his nerf, people actually would use him in content where it wasn’t just for his sig ability. I remember myself asking who was the better mutant between him and OR and he was an Omega level mutant back then.
    Ghost12 said:

Namor was good lmao one of the best champs but the nerf to enter imperious rex destroyed him like nerf the regen thats fine but nerfing that destroyed his potential to be an awesome champ, if I want bleeds I got AA, nick fury or even magneto so again the bleed isn't even a buff its a nerf because with namor you want to miss bleeds not bleed the opponent so again they made namor just an ok champ.

Basically this , you can take away his regen, but when you tampered with the imperius rex, you’ve made him another super sluggish ramp up champ.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hard to vote on this when you lump Namor and Strange together lol. Dr Strange when from being one of the top champs in the game to useless. Kabam promised at the time of the nerf that he would still be a top champ, just "closer to the pack." I don't think they intentionally lied to us at the time, but as they have yet to make good on that promise, they lied to us. Namor got tweaked and is still good.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★

Strange yes. Namor's nerf wasn't even a nerf. People reacted as if it was but it was nothing major. We need some more options

It was definitely a nerf. Increasing his chance to bleed slowed his ability to reach imperious rex versus non bleed immune and the reduction to healing from specials is particularly noticeable to suicide users. It certainly didn't make the champion unplayable by any means but it did lower his overall strength.
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    The reason I put namor and strange together is namor I know was like mad op like he was a desirable champion the awakened ability was nice but i didn't even care about his ability but is when they nerfed him. only thing you will hear talked about is awakened ability so that means I have to awaken my 6 star namor for him to be good😂 bro his a nice champ but saying this was not a nerf it was the main characters strength was when he could enter quick to imperious rex and exit out of it and having the ability to enter it again you see thats something really good there but this new change again bleeds aren't that special when you have champs like AA, nick, mags and even hit monkey who do better bleed damage then him its nice but not a desirable champ anymore after being nerf unless you have a gem there's the desire but again duping a 6 star in this game is hard especially the one 6 star you desire, strange used to be good too I don't know how good because I wasn't around but his health regen, damage and in the amor phases he had 50% perfect block so he was really good were his now he is horrible sadly. I compared both because both champs were once so unique and so good but again kabbam nerfed them both for no reason like nerf the regen ok fine but let namor at least have the ability to enter quick in his imperious rex not nerf it and strange men don't get why he hasn't gotten buff you have all those champs who are op strange and namor at least deserve to be back, if they're were able to balance both scarlet witch and og wolverine then they can do the same for both champs at least in my opinion they definitely can.