**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for the Glitches?!

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
Anyone knows about the Compensation Package for the Login Glitch and network Issues?Also for the Hades Invasion

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    why would you need compensation for the hades invasion
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I was doing Act 5.4.3....I had already used 120 Units...the Boss Fight, I defeated her with my CMM (Last Champ I had) then the Network Issue Pops in.....
    When I logged in back (after an Eternity), I swa the Boss had 50% Health & my CMM was KOed

Oh, I just realized there's crashing issues involved.

You make a good point. I haven't experienced any crashing yet; but the lag and freezing issues have cost me a lot as well. I would probably have done my act 6 completion run earlier (I did it yesterday), I just didn't expect that the new update would be so problematic.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    See the Boost, It serves the Opponents with Positive Effects
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

I was doing Act 5.4.3....I had already used 120 Units...the Boss Fight, I defeated her with my CMM (Last Champ I had) then the Network Issue Pops in.....
    When I logged in back (after an Eternity), I swa the Boss had 50% Health & my CMM was KOed

Can you 100% that it was Kabams fault and zero chance yours?
    edited October 2020

Yes, I was connected to the Wifi Network. I know it's not the Network. since my brother was also Using the Wifi for downloading some Files (PDF).It was working fine for him....
  • AbidurRS01AbidurRS01 Posts: 7
    It has ruined 3 days of playing.. so yeah i think a compensation should be given.. i literally can't enter the game because of kabam fault.
  • AbidurRS01AbidurRS01 Posts: 7
    It has ruined 3 days of playing.. so yeah i think a compensation should be given.. i literally can't enter the game because of kabam fault.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    You guys got to stop with compensation. If we get so much compensation then what's the point of playing and exploring. Actually be good and get stuff don't ask and rely on compensation
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

You guys got to stop with compensation. If we get so much compensation then what's the point of playing and exploring. Actually be good and get stuff don't ask and rely on compensation

But the thing is...some people can't simply "get stuff" because they can't even login. Others login, and have the game crash within minutes. Others (like me) end up spending about 6 hours completing stuff like 6.4, even with the most optimal of champs because of how slow the game is in general.

Yes, I was connected to the Wifi Network was perfect, since my brother was downloading a File
    Being connected to wifi while someone is downloading a file doesn't prove anything. There's a ton that can contribute to loss of connection like the file your brother is downloading if its a big file it can take up most of your bandwidth and slow your connection down, the further away you are from your modem weakens the signal, your internet provider could have dropped signal at that moment or something else.

It's not definitive proof that it's on Kabam.
    That's why I told PDF, it's Small....

Ever since the 5* nexus you guys are just asking for compensation do much.

I'm not asking for a Nexus Crystal.... Just what we (not you, since you don'tneed Compensation), deserve.....

Yes, I was connected to the Wifi Network was perfect, since my brother was downloading a File
    Being connected to wifi while someone is downloading a file doesn't prove anything. There's a ton that can contribute to loss of connection like the file your brother is downloading if its a big file it can take up most of your bandwidth and slow your connection down, the further away you are from your modem weakens the signal, your internet provider could have dropped signal at that moment or something else.

It's not definitive proof that it's on Kabam.
    That's why I told PDF, it's Small....
    Well you edited that comment. You didn't say that before.

Regardless, it's not the only thing that can cause a connection issue. You don't need compensation.
    Well I edited because I wanted to make it more specific.....
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    The glitching is borderline making the game unplayable. It's costing me units and resources, (and a lot of frustration)..
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I want them to focus on fixing the issues. But the random crashing and other glitches are so widespread that we need some kind of compensation
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

This is exactly why I'm putting off doing 6.3.1 for now. I know there will be no compensation from kabams side and the game isn't stable, better do it later
  • TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20

No.

Thanks for the input. You really contributed to the discussion.

Anyone knows about the Compensation Package for the Login Glitch and network Issues?Also for the Hades Invasion

i don’t think we need compensation, if we do get some maybe just some energy refills or something. I had to redo fights from time to time due to crashes but it was rare that it had an extremely negative effect on me. That is just my experience though, who knows what happened to others.
This discussion has been closed.