**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming AQ

How does Kabam expect us to complete in the upcoming AQ with the special attacks not working? If you fire a special off and get counterattacked it's game over in AQ. I think they should consider suspending until they have a fix.

Comments

• Yeah dont expect a fix before aq. If i remember right and i may be wrong, but kabam doesn't work on weekends. I believe that was stated by them before.
  • 5vukyvunuc93.jpg
    here is the kabam solution guys:)
  • Haha. Im not spending on this game until they fix some things first. Like the abomination called war and numerous bugs.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    BigDWSU wrote: »
    Anyone notice if they have a glitch that works in the players favor it gets fixed in a day

So the UCol in LoL that didn't trigger unstoppable was fixed in one day?
  • I have 2 warnings so I just want to say I love kabam, and Cmon guys do you really think kabam/net marble wants us to spend $? They're just having a bad year and a half with bugs and server issues. Have faith. Kabam is on it. Starting Monday.
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Anyone notice if they have a glitch that works in the players favor it gets fixed in a day

You came up with one example where their glitch worked in players favor. And that glitch helped a very small portion of players that completed LOL. Now do you want me to list the thousands on glitches that have occurred since this app started that has hurt the entire player base that Kabam has taken its time to fix. For Christ sake, they had to abandon their last message board and start over because there were so many threads **** about all the **** that doesn't work on this game. But thanks again for pointing out 1 glitch that helped the 1-2% of the player base that has completed LOL.

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

You came up with one example where their glitch worked in players favor. And that glitch helped a very small portion of players that completed LOL. Now do you want me to list the thousands on glitches that have occurred since this app started that has hurt the entire player base that Kabam has taken its time to fix. For Christ sake, they had to abandon their last message board and start over because there were so many threads **** about all the **** that doesn't work on this game. But thanks again for pointing out 1 glitch that helped the 1-2% of the player base that has completed LOL.

Which in all honesty that should be taken away from those who completed LoL since they were exploiting a glitch to proceed through it? But I'm sure Kabam can over look that since most likely it was the whales the completed it anyway.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    It was a glitch with getting rewards of completing 100% master event when u did 1 street.people got banned if they did streets few times(probably because they just went to complete it,not for crazy amount of rewards). Last gold glitch???They took back all,said people will get banned.There was maintenance the same day and that got fixed. Android blackout??? Few arena boosts to compesate 8-9 hours of not being able to play.it was voodoo/star lord arena.everybody with iphone got champions but we got arena boosts... We have maintenance every week on last day of AQ(we lose time for that) and nothing is ever fixed...not to say how many times arena is not working when there is a good champions. So now we should spend because they say that they can't fix it soon??? Doesn't sound like truth when we all see how fast they can actually fix glitches that goes in our favour