**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

$30.00 AQ Booster Pack

BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Wait, Wait. Wait. Let me get this straight. Using Specials are being interrupted by AI's right now. Champs are freezing mid-fight. Parries are whiffing. Intercepts are getting wrecked. Many many Champs are still broken. And through it all instead of giving players some sort of package as compensation/rewards for sticking through it all and continuing to play this game you offer for the low low price of $29.99 an AQ booster pack that may help us through some of your bugs???

Not even WILL HELP just MAY HELP.

Soooo after kicking us in the gonads, instead of apologizing or asking forgiveness, you offer to sell us some ice for the swelling. SMH

Comments

• MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Unreal.

Fix your damn game or postpone the events. Offering this when the game is so broken is beyond comprehension.
  • cconti457cconti457 Posts: 21
    Completely agree! As a community we haven't played a "bug free" version of this game since 12.0 launched, and even prior to that there were some issues, just not the load of **** we are currently managing.
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    I just have to comment... Lol @Kabam Miike . You guys got some big brass ones. Awesome.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Of course players are still going to play so might as well take advantage of the players.. especially since once again, a bug that is detrimental to players will remain unfixed for most of this AQ. good business plan by them really.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Those Offers are set up in advance. Before the issue was even present.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Sad that this is what has become of this game. I really miss the good old days of this game *sigh*
  • They break the game and now they make money off it. Great job guys. Keep giving them more money for screwing up the game.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★

Where did you grt this information?
  • KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
    Fives wrote: »
    Y'know... I've taken breaks from this game before. I've gotten worn out, needed some time off. Thing is, most of the time, that's a personal thing. It's nothing about the game, it's just that I want a break.

Right now? I need a break, and trust me, I don't want to take it. The game right now feels so clunky, so convoluted, so messy, that I can barely force myself to play it. NEVER before have I felt like this, and I've been playing longer than anyone on these forums. It's sad because I really, really love this game, but all these recent bugs have just been piling up, and I'm tired of it. It feels like I need to squeeze the fun out of this game; sparse moments of enjoyment are the only things that have kept me here, and those moments are becoming increasingly few and far between.

So for right now, I'm taking a break. Until things have stabilized, if they ever do, I see no reason to keep playing. I hope kabam can bring this game back to the state it was before, but if offers like this are any indication, it seems like monetization is more important than stability. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Couldn't agree more.
    edited September 2017
    NevvB wrote: »

Where did you grt this information?

The Offers are usually set up ahead of time. Unless there are special requests. They have a certian amount spread over a certain amount of time. The fact that there are issues is not connected because if the bug hadn't resurfaced, the Offer would have still come up. It's conjecture. They're not going to plan an Offer the day that a bug is introduced, out of spite. That's just conspiracy. I'm not denying that there are problems. That's why they're working in it. I'm saying the two are not connected.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    More like the bug booster pack
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    They could have had the deal planned months ago and it still wouldn't have been before bugs were present. I have never complained much before, just played past the issues. It's getting harder and harder to do that now.
    Jim0172 wrote: »
    They could have had the deal planned months ago and it still wouldn't have been before bugs were present. I have never complained much before, just played past the issues. It's getting harder and harder to do that now.

Well, more specifically the Special Issue. Like I said, there are problems. They're on it, but they couldn't get it all done before AQ started. I get that people are upset. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the Offer has nothing to do with the problems.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Even without the bugs, that’s a ridiculous amount of money to spend for so little.
    edited September 2017
    Honestly the constant bugs, laughable deals, devaluing of 4*s, and player unfriendly changes over the past many months should hopefully convince a large player base to not spend. The whole reason it’s gotten to this point is because players continue to spend. Stop paying for a broken game and you will see change.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Jim0172 wrote: »

Well, more specifically the Special Issue. Like I said, there are problems. They're on it, but they couldn't get it all done before AQ started. I get that people are upset. I'm simply pointing out the fact that the Offer has nothing to do with the problems.

With all your knowledge about kabam, could you tell whether or not they plan on putting a sale on those potions in the store? (The ones that don't actually cost real money) I would REALLY like to know.
    Maybe this is prep for the next update... specials, parry and dashback will now require specific potions that can only be purchased. Seems the most logical step for “game progression”

LOL!!

What I'm saying is the Offer was planned before it resurfaced yesterday. That logic doesn't even make sense. A bug comes up, so they try to sell something.....doesn't make sense. The Offers are set up and pop up periodically. That's separate from the issues they're working on.
This discussion has been closed.