**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I do act 5 100% or go for cavalier ?

Comments

• rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    Butt what about my champs
  • Go for cav
  • First
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'd say go for Cav first and then 100% Act 5. Especially with Cyber Weekend coming up in about a month, the bump up from UC to Cav options, even if you're only going for lower tier offers, can be pretty big. You've got some pretty solid 5*s, and that 6* Doom will put in lots of work.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Give Cav a go. You'll be punching above your weight but the rewards will be worth it.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Try cav and then act 5.4 100%, the comparison between 5.4 and all other act 5 chapter rewards is huge
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Man, you're gonna have a tough time getting cav. I would have gone for act 5 100% first to expand my roster if I were you.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would actually do 5.1 or 5.2 100%. That'll take you maybe 2 weeks. In the next 2 weeks, you'll be able to then complete the new EQs, and maybe get another rank up that'll help you get cav.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    your roster seems doable for cav. you have a bleed immune and a pretty good robot killer
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

your roster seems doable for cav. you have a bleed immune and a pretty good robot killer

Don't need a bleed immune any more, it is just poison.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

I swear I put poison. they don't even have a bleed immune lol. I'd rank up hype
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Give Cav a run first to see how you handle the difficulty. If you need more time, then just go back to act 5. Nothing to lose to make a cav test run.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I swear I put poison. they don't even have a bleed immune lol. I'd rank up hype
    Yeah Hype could probably outdamage the regen.
  • rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    I have gone to boss easily but that boss sucks in 6.1.1