**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did anyone completed this month’s event quest (Recursion) any difficulty?

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
I don’t know why but this new cavalier difficulty doesn’t feel very attractive. I 100% explored last month’s cavalier difficulty where only magik was challenging. This month I didn’t even complete this month’s event quest, not even epic or master difficulty. After changes in rewards and underwhelming rewards of cavalier difficulty it feels like waste of time playing cavalier difficulty and epic difficulty. As far as hades invasion is concerned it is okay, not suitable for current level of game though. Last month was very very interesting and playable. I may get backlash from few blind lovers but thats it, my alliance mate feel the same so many others summoners. Hey blind lovers, believe it or not, rewards are the biggest attractive point for a side quest. #Seatin got backlash last month for speaking up but I don’t care. This is what i feel. This month is not fun.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well, I've explored UC, cavalier difficulty and master difficulty plus completed heroic at this point.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, I've explored UC, cavalier difficulty and master difficulty plus completed heroic at this point.

Is it worth?
  • Kill_Grey said:

How...I did UEQ and CEQ 100% and I can't will myself for masters
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Explored UC and Cav. For itemless quests, they weren’t bad. Shards put me close to another 6* and have provided multiple rounds of 5* featured crystal entertainment.

They do feel sloggy, however.

Dr. Zola
    Lordabck said:

Kill_Grey said:

Is it worth?
    Well, I took CMM to rank 5; then took Nick Fury and quake to rank 4 all the way from rank 1. Was able to open my sixth 6* in about 2 months as well. From the featured 5*, I've been able to get sasquatch, prof X, etc.

I spent a fair amount of revives, but the amount of rank up materials and iso I get alone makes up for it, because I'm sure it's going to be easier next time with the addition of new counters to my roster.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Exact same here. Heroic completion mainly for units, using ghost trinity is faster than auto fight
    edited October 2020

Kill_Grey said:

This. Full energy and I’m actually running a path in Variant 1instead of autofighting Master.

Dr. Zola

Correction: When I say I’m “running” a path, what I really mean is I’m running a recurring cycle of getting logged out, reconnecting, growing impatient and closing the game before reopening it and going back in to select the fight...

Kill_Grey said:

The 4* shards from master is the major reason I did anything in it. Been opening cosmic/tech crystals to get iso to rank y Hyperion.

Master also has a good amount of other stuff that still matter to me in one way or the other.

Didn't spend too many energy refills. Slow and steady did I go.
  • DrZola said:

Kill_Grey said:

This. Full energy and I’m actually running a path in Variant 1instead of autofighting Master.

Dr. Zola
    I think im doing V2 right now rather than master haha
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    i explored Cav and UC. their worth though? uhhhh i suppose i'd say yes. getting the resources was better than not having them by not doing it. was i satisfied though? nah.

i remember they said they'd tone down how many paths you needed but i don't feel like they have. 5 passes at most for these things in exploration is more than enough. when you go beyond 5 it just becomes more of a pain than fun.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I did uc 100% and haven't done a single quest in cav because it's too much focus and time that I don't have now
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    100% master & UC. Halfway through the last quest in Cavalier to explore - been a struggle - too many lanes.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    100% explored Normal/Heroic/Master/Uncollected during the first two weeks (I‘ve always been doing all Stages of the monthly EQ, even for the smallest 3*/4* Shards, Titles or Units).

Did just around 70% of Cavalier last month and this month just the first Chapter so far, because it really isn‘t worth the effort. Not really fun, all these long fights.

Hades is alright, Endgame players want/need a little Challenge and are happy about it. Rewards are fine either for just four fights every path (6.000x 6* ... around 30.000x 5* ... plus some A2, T5B and T5CC in total).

DrZola said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dr. Zola
    I think im doing V2 right now rather than master haha
    I’m actually grateful. I’ve knocked out about 5 paths in Var1 this afternoon. Felt out of reach when I played it for the first time, now it seems a lot more manageable.

Dr. Zola
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I explored everything. It was ok. I think it felt like more of a drag because they recycled the globals.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I hit the fight button a bunch in heroic, when hero use was up? I’m actually focused on the side quest, due to a mixture of self loathing and rebelliousness.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Just completions for me. More than 5 paths feels like a bore. It’s not even about rewards. Although if I wanted something badly I suppose it would increase motivation. Just gets kind of repetitive.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I explored Normal and Heroic and completed Master
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve 100% uc and master difficulty. I’m not cavalier so I can’t do that. I might explore heroic too, just depends how I’m feeling.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    The server issues since this version went live make playing the game more of a chore than fun. The buffs make the side quest harder. The monthly eq cav nodes are the same as last month.

Does this mean you need to level up champs so you can better run it next month or will it be the same nodes? Who knows.

Arena crashes and there is no rhyme or reason to opponents. It takes soooooo long for the eq and it seems like the rewards are less for some reason. Maybe they aren't less and the server issues are sucking the life out of everyone.

Every time maintenance happens the game gets worse, not better. During a month that the most wanted new champion in a very long time came out I'm sure it's even a bit of a money loss as lots of people aren't playing right now because they can't stay connected lomg enough to play, they click help and get booted, AQ crashes, screens flash like it'd a seizure test, and inputs aren't working right (lots of parry's don't work, charging heavy makes you stand there and look dumb, activating a special doesnt work, intercept issues, etc).

Normaly there is a light at the end of the tunnel bit all we get this month is more tunnel.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Last Month, i 100% Cavalier because it was its very iteration, and also explored UC Event Quest. I said to myself, if Cav EQ for its 2nd month didn't have any rewards increase then i would be against exploring it again. this is exactly what happened. I just completed the whole quest first run thru and explored Chapter 1 100% and thats it. I value my time a little too much to spend more hours for minuscule rewards.