**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel realm of champions trailer

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
What did you guys think of it?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Would love to see some of those characters in MCOC
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I can't wait to play this. They better make Apocalypse and Wolverine playable

Crcrcrc said:

I can't wait to play this. They better make Apocalypse and Wolverine playable

Apocalypse looks like he has a better art design than Marvel contest of champions
    Oh yeah. I am loving the Egyptian Pharaoh design
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I am interested in the Maestro's history
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Not sure why OP didn't at least link to it.

Here you go

I love the where the story idea behind it, I find it interesting that DP has his own area now. Got to play a little bit of the beta. Definitely a fun game, but I dunno if I can be pulled away from MCOC that easily XD

Here you go

I love the where the story idea behind it, I find it interesting that DP has his own area now. Got to play a little bit of the beta. Definitely a fun game, but I dunno if I can be pulled away from MCOC that easily XD

Sorry forgot
    edited October 2020
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Here you go

cmon really mate

actually link it like here

Here you go

cmon really mate

actually link it like here

Beat me to it
    edited October 2020

What did you guys think of it?

I have always been confused why disagreal is found so common in forums
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    lol smh ... here's the actual trailer > No Seriously Here
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Sorry, wrong link, my bad.
    https://youtu.be/PcQqzj9JEQc
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    But when is the release date???
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    How is this different from Marvel Super War?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The fact they used Steve Blum as the voice for wolverine put a smile on my face.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Hopefully it releases globally soon. I'm not getting matched with anyone anymore and it makes me sad. That trailer is amazing though, can't wait for more characters!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Hopefully it releases globally soon. I'm not getting matched with anyone anymore and it makes me sad. That trailer is amazing though, can't wait for more characters!

I think the second they add all the new clans(deapool Wolverine vision groot) it will go global so mabey early next month or late next month but definitely before december
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think MROC will be released on the same day MCOC was released.
  • MaxGaming said:

I think the second they add all the new clans(deapool Wolverine vision groot) it will go global so mabey early next month or late next month but definitely before december

So you say there are gonna be 4 more “Houses” added in addition to the 8 already previewed ?? Was that in the latest Trailer ? (in whichever of those links above were actually to the trailer)

FYI, older info thread...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162247/marvel-realm-of-champions-merged-threads#latest

Here's the trailer.
    https://youtu.be/PcQqzj9JEQc
    edited October 2020
This discussion has been closed.