**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs you're all expecting in 2021(I know 2020 isn't over but I couldn't wait)

13»

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

WRIR said:

Apparently, for Americans, Brown Asians aren't Asian enough. Lol.

I made a mistake. I meant East Asain. There. You happy?
    Nope. Lol.

I'm good that there's no character representing us as a Southeast Asian, but don't own the 'Asian' tag. Lol.
    Hold on, Russia's considered to be a European/Asian country. Doesn't that mean that some of the russian characters are asian if they hail from the east.
    Technically yes, but Russia is a bit complicated. More than half is located in Asia and yet around 30% is still in Europe. Most Russians prefer to distinguish themselves neither European nor Asian but Russians.
  • Options
    BenjaSDBenjaSD Posts: 32
    Throg.

• Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @SpideyFunko I know lol I just wanted to hear everyones thoughts and discussions. @WRIR can you please stop talking about race on this thread please I completely agree that there should be more representation but this is not the thread. If you want to talk about that, open your own thread. Thank you!
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    jaysavage said:

@SpideyFunko I know lol I just wanted to hear everyones thoughts and discussions. @WRIR can you please stop talking about race on this thread please I completely agree that there should be more representation but this is not the thread. If you want to talk about that, open your own thread. Thank you!

Sorry. Didn't meant it, didn' want it to be a big deal.

Related to the thread, it'd be nice if we got a very high damage outpu XL champ. I don't know why but XL champs tend to be underwhelming damage wise. Maybe something like Skaar or World War Hulk could have high crit rate or cruelty given their savagery!
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @WRIR I'm not mad I would've tagged the others but I was too lazy to go look for their names so I just tagged you lol. And ya I totally agree about having a high damage champ.
  • Options
    tioguillingtioguilling Posts: 21

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The Iron All-father

• Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Hulk 2099 and Robbi Reyes Ghost Rider. His car is way too awesome to not be in the game. Phantom Rider would be sick too.
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    edited October 2020
    Ironheart
    Morbius
    Sandman
    Galactus
    Iron-Spider
    Adam Warlock
    Franklin Richards
    World Breaker Hulk
  • Options
    Machine man
    Fantomex
    Emplate
    Danger
    Bloodaxe
  • Options
    GmaticGmatic Posts: 2
    Jubilee
    Dazzler
    Kitty pryde
    Scorpion
    Jack of hearts
  • Options
    DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Posts: 15
    I'm expecting The Unseen/OG Nick Fury.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Recently Devil Hulk got loose, and looks really cool. Maybe we can get a Devil Hulk who's Science(which we need more of), XL(which never hurts), and poison immune. Since he's evil, smart and cruel he can be the first XL champ with Cruelty and Precision mechanics, as well as maybe furies cuz he's a hulk to have some massive damage, as well as the usual poison immunity. Maybe his sig ability can be a Nick-Furyesque revive since he's been the immortal of the immortal hulk.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    No expectation, but I’d love to see a time travel month that gave us the Invaders—Union Jack, Spitfire, the original Human Torch, perhaps even WWII era villains like Baron Blood and the real Red Skull (because the one in game is clearly a shabby Skrull impersonator).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    I have reworks for the following champions, all of which are stylish and new, fun mechanics: (N)Daredevil, Black Panther (Both), Docter Strange, Iron Fist, Miles Morales, Captain America (both), most of the Guardians of the Galaxy and more. Many of these are bursting with fresh designs, and I feel that since they're such a great addition to the game I have to contact someone about them.
    I've also designed new champions all of which hold smart and fun mechanics that are not similar to any other in the game, some include Miles Morales (Spider-Verse), Spider-Ham, J Jonah Jameson, Sandman, Bullseye, Thor (Infinity War), Shuri, Mystique, Stan Lee, and enemy armies such as the Skrulls, Magneto's Brotherhood of Mutants, Hydra Agents (with tech), The Hand (Ninjas), Chitauri, and SHIELD agents.
    Lastly, I've constructed new game modes that are unlike any and I feel would draw enthusiasm to players and a new element that would boost the game. One is based on the hunger games, you would have 24 people each have their areas and chosen champions, you can hunt or defend, I don't know if we could do real-time battles- if not then setup like War, more details. Another is CIVIL WAR, a full story quest. Ex: you take Cap's side, you can only use champs on his team, your quests have objectives similar to the films: get intel on Bucky, The Super Soldiers, hunt down Crossbones, surveillance and keep at bay Iron Man and Shield. At one quest you'll have to take out crossbones and his squad, another the U.N./Shield, then one quest TEAM Iron Man, and the Finale: Iron Man and his suits, and Zemo.
    INFINITY GAUNTLET- is a six-quest chapter (probably as a variant challenge). Thanos starts the chapter with no stones, and during each quest he will try to capture one. The layout for a quest is you are defending a stone and place champions along paths (like War), then Thanos and his army attack in waves. When an enemy activates/attacks one of your specific champions throughout your defences you'll go into combat with them 1 v 1. The enemies will include Chitauri, Outriders, Sakaarans Chitauri Gorillas, Loki, Ultron, Ronan, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, and of course Thanos. If they make it through your defences to the end of the quest Thanos will gain an Infinity Stone adding immense properties to his attacks; you can hold off and if you do he doesn't get a stone and you continue to the next quest as usual. The course of stones will follow as the films, so the defence of the first quest will be The Power Stone, 2nd quest The Space Stone, 3) Reality, 4) Soul, 5) Time, and 6) Mind. If on the last quest he gets the stone, universal annihilation ensues, failure, you have to restart the challenge.
    With all of these, I feel that they are smart, full of ingenuity, life, fun, and content that will bring energy to the game. I'd love it if I could talk with you or anyone to see if any of these you'd be interested in adding to the game. Thank you for your love of the game, and this is something I share with you and am trying to give back for it. If you would like any more details you can message me at kimballwolfs23@gmail.com; thank you for your time.
  • Options
    I would think US Agent and Baron Zemo( FAWS TV show)
    Scorpion and Shocker( Homecoming villains)
    Shang Chi and Mandarin(Shang Chi and the Ten Rings)
    Knull and Dark Carnage(Absolute Carnage)
    MACH 1 and Songbird( Bad to Good)
    Vengeance and Blackheart(Ghost Rider villains)
    Ghost Rider(Robbie Reyes) and Deathlok (Agents of SHIELD allies)