**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help button freezing game after maintenance [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    TitanGroupTitanGroup Posts: 14
    Happening to me as well and I can't find the main thread but I took some video
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's straight crashing me. Certain other buttons do it too

https://youtu.be/l4tyfXwEP-Y
  • Options
    Well this is a strange consequence of whatever the current system is. I have 2 separate Energy Helps of mine pending at same time. First one from morning (never got enough Helps to clear it), and now a new one half a day later, both actively seeking helps.

FYI (Re my older comment about 2* arena helps still up after 12 hrs) like this new Energy one is. Those older 2* pending helps finally went away after 24 hrs (of course never got 29 helps given, so could be that 24 hrs is the new timeframe that Helps will be active/pending for).
    So you could potentially have 3 separate Energy Helps up at same time (asking each 8 hrs apart).

• Options
    ScarletJynxScarletJynx Posts: 5
    Now it doesn't let me request help for my champs in cooldown in arena. They go straight to the bottom without me being able to request help for them. Smh..
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Now it doesn't let me request help for my champs in cooldown in arena. They go straight to the bottom without me being able to request help for them. Smh..

That’s atles better ther go down and ther don’t stay op too
  • Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    edited October 2020
    As if having to grind arena isn't tedious enough, now another layer of annoyance is added. Please get this fixed. I need those units and have no intention of paying for a product that has zero reliability.
  • Options
    dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    edited October 2020
    I keep getting disconnected everytime I hit the help button.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    DioniusDionius Posts: 19
    iOS 14.1
    Wifi
    Game up-to-date

Trying to hit “Help” Button in alliance page. I’m at 960/1000 and everytime I hit the help button again I get disconnected. Happened 5x now.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Search, there are threads on this, in this forum and the bugs and issues one
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm not sure if this bug have been raised yet.

But in Arena, after the fight, clicking Help, but the Champs still stay on top, and need another action before they move to the bottom.

Does other members have the same problem?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yeah many have had the same issue, and the problem has been raised.
  • Options
    SantySanty Posts: 25
    Is happening with mine too.. i have an android and once I press the help button it disconnects me.. in game name mr. ST... i havent been able to press help cause the game keeps disconnecting me...
  • Options
    SantySanty Posts: 25

• Options
    EoD_BawsEoD_Baws Posts: 20
    Same problem for me everytime I get to loyalty from helps it disconnects. Device: Iphone 12 pro tried on wifi and 5G no difference. Ios 14.0.1
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    don't hit Help All for now ... just hit the single Help buttons to not get crashed.
  • Options
    Mattzki72Mattzki72 Posts: 20
    Every time I use the help button to help my alliance mates the game kicks me off and I have to reboot.
  • Options
    Bosoxg1rlBosoxg1rl Posts: 31
    edited October 2020
    Having the same issue.
    Iphone 10, latest iOS. On WiFi
    Help button is causing game to disconnect.
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Did some testing and Help 4 button was ok until the use of that option got you passed or reached the 1000 mark. If I used the help 4 until I was so close I could get against the barrier and then used the single help option to cross the 1000 mark I was able to continue using the help 4 option further.

Got the same result on both of my accounts. I’m on IOS 13 something
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    I'm experiencing the same thing now. After the recent "update" when Kabam took the system down for "emergency" maintenance.
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Anyone else having this issue? At first my alliance help does not say there is help needed, when go there and click help 4 it disconnects and then need to re connect
  • Options

insert "everyone calm the F down" meme ... it is Under investigation :D

That's when Requesting Help (within Arena) that's listed as Under Investigation in Known Issues.

There's the separate issue of game Crashing with some Error pop-up when you are GIVING your Help to others.
    Actually best described by @Ronnyman889 in his comment below...

Did some testing and Help 4 button was ok until the use of that option got you passed or reached the 1000 mark. If I used the help 4 until I was so close I could get against the barrier and then used the single help option to cross the 1000 mark I was able to continue using the help 4 option further.

Got the same result on both of my accounts. I’m on IOS 13 something

I tested same, kept doing Help-4 up until I was within range of 1 more time would push it to Max 1000 daily Loyalty (think I was at 980, someone else up here mentioned at 960).
    Now do 1 more Help-4, and ERROR Pop-up and CRASH.
    Restart game, still at 980, do HELP-4 again, same ERROR/CRASH. (even if not do anything else since restarting, just directly to Help-4)

Stays that way (crashing at 980 w/ Help-4), until I tried doing SINGLE HELP's until at 1000. Single Help's worked to let you get up to 1000. Then seemed to work fine going back to Help-4 from then on again after hitting 1000.
  • Options
    Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    In my alliance, everybody has been saying as soon as they hit the help button in the alliance tab, they are immediately kicked from the game. It’s happened to me as well, and also half the time I’m running arena and click on the request help button after I do a match, it kicks me. Is there a solution to this in the works?
  • Options
    It is a known bug already
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

It is a known bug already

What he(/she) said.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    For me the bug kicks me out when you hit help right at 1000 if you're at 960 and hit the button that will kick you out of the game stop at that point then manually hit the last few for the 1000.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Ye, was freezing my game but now it crashes me straight out :/
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I have the same problem from those listed above. I am using an iPhone 6S on the latest OS and latest game version.
  • Options
    drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    Happens exactly when you hit 1000