Options

Act6 compensation

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
im rly trying not to sound like a compensation-hungry player but when can we expect it lol its been a while since the nerfs have been pushed im just wondering so i can plan my abyss runs and what not

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Early June

Monke learn fast
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    It’s kinda like waiting for bases.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Some time during the kabam-defined summer
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    they said before book 2 I think
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,267 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

im rly trying not to sound like a compensation-hungry player but when can we expect it lol its been a while since the nerfs have been pushed im just wondering so i can plan my abyss runs and what not

There's like 500 of these threads. There's no new information. When Kabam is ready, you'll get your comp.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Normax_X said:

wild guess... After black Friday / Cyber Monday !!

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Probably just in time for book 2, to make sure all the super end game players have come content to use the compensation on. Imagine the fury of compensation dropped now, and all the end gamers who’ve completed everything didn’t have any content to play so all the comp goes into overflow and is lost. LOST!!! Just be patient.

this makes a lot of sense tbf, nice thought