**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest - Killmonger

ShelloShello Posts: 30
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which bleed immune champs did you guys use to deal with the Killmonger on the caltrops path of quest 4 in the side quest? I just can’t get past him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShelloShello Posts: 30
    His power gain and unblockable sp1 is too much
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Corvus
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Omega food
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock, no suicides otherwise I would've used Corvus.
    Thanks guys I have omega and warlock ranked up... don’t have ghost tho :(
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    For Legendary, I used Colossus and Luke Cage and honestly took three tries before I cleared KM. Too used to blocking that Sp1.

Dr. Zola
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Corvus omega warlock namor
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    CG, warlock, OR, Ghost (have to keep an eye on his reflect damage), Sentinel.
    I used sentinel cuz he has Armor break on sp1...
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    OG Vision
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Horseman cable. Caltrops lanes are my favorite now
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I used WL. Bleed immunity, also armor break in his sp2 so no reverbration, and i know his sp2 is alot easier well at least for me to evade than his sp1, therefore i tried my best to push him to sp2. so yeah just kept on spamming sp2 until he was KO.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I used WL. Bleed immunity, also armor break in his sp2 so no reverbration, and i know his sp2 is alot easier well at least for me to evade than his sp1, therefore i tried my best to push him to sp2. so yeah just kept on spamming sp2 until he was KO.

who's wl?
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    I guess he means warlock. I used fury and finished with GR
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What bout the domino path. I need some help.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

who's wl?
    Warlock I think
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Ghost, Omega Red, Corvus, Warlock.
    I used Warlock with G2099 synergy.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Shello said:

Which bleed immune champs did you guys use to deal with the Killmonger on the caltrops path of quest 4 in the side quest? I just can’t get past him

Ghost 1st run, then back with Namor just for fun 😂
    https://youtu.be/6KmMrfeEzLA
    https://youtu.be/AFwHh719wsg
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Hype sp2 stun chain with blees immunity boost
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock with g2099 synergy. Just used heavies to bleed him and push him to sp2. Dashed back to gain power and spammed sp2s.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    DrZola said:

For Legendary, I used Colossus and Luke Cage and honestly took three tries before I cleared KM. Too used to blocking that Sp1.

Dr. Zola

3? I did 19 tries. Unfortunately I have only colossus from all of the above options to use, so I still had to end up using a revive because I found it impossible to dex his sp1 no matter what I did
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Sentinel , got his analysis charges to 100 and spam sp1 for super long Armor break
    Aziz5253 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

3? I did 19 tries. Unfortunately I have only colossus from all of the above options to use, so I still had to end up using a revive because I found it impossible to dex his sp1 no matter what I did
    Lol I was trying colossus at first and took like 19 as well before I broke through... the sp1 comes at you so fast sometimes 😂😂
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I used Sentinel