**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New October Calendar...

Is literally just the last month's calendar but the login champion has been changed. The sad thing is that the log in champ I already have and awakened for 3 star. I am not counting on a 4 star though.
#Disappointed

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    The other threads about this exact topic weren't enough for you? Too hard to respond to one of those?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    There are already threads about the calendar
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    What a dissappointment! I mean I expect this from kabam but yet another broken promise.....didn't they say back in August that 4* and 5* shards would be more available? The calendar for August was the best one yet.....yes I understand it's free stuff but it's there chance to appreciate there consumer base by awards things that people want and get them coming back....this game is turning into more and more of a money grab.....thanks for crappy monthly calendar yet again kabam keep up the downward spiral.

Five star shards are made available for the fair price of $200 for 10k shards
  • what are the champion rewards for the 2017 october calender???
  • True, trash calendar...
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    Apache wrote: »
    What a dissappointment! I mean I expect this from kabam but yet another broken promise.....didn't they say back in August that 4* and 5* shards would be more available? The calendar for August was the best one yet.....yes I understand it's free stuff but it's there chance to appreciate there consumer base by awards things that people want and get them coming back....this game is turning into more and more of a money grab.....thanks for crappy monthly calendar yet again kabam keep up the downward spiral.

Five star shards are made available for the fair price of $200 for 10k shards

Unless you're crazy who's gonna buy that
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Could someone share a pic of the new calendar?
This discussion has been closed.