**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did Mcoc save you In Covid or ruin you?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Definitely has taken up a lot of my free time that I use to do. Wondering if for some people that got out, did this bring you back in? Good or Bad?

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Ruin me lol
    I had taken a long break from the game only for it to suck me straight back in
    It wasn't unwelcome though
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Save

Who know what I’d be doing without it ....
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    It gave me something to do during free time. It also meant I was on the game for an unhealthy amount of time. You decide if this is good or bad.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I came back after a long break during COVID. My account has grown so much and I’ve had a lot of fun so save
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I'll be honest both.
    Most of the time I've used on this game was supposed to be time where I was studying for mid terms, instead I was giving myself PTSD going through 6.2
  • Options

Save

Who know what I’d be doing without it ....

I agree, you at least have structure and something to look forward too.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

I'll be honest both.
    Most of the time I've used on this game was supposed to be time where I was studying for mid terms, instead I was giving myself PTSD going through 6.2

😂😂😂😂
  • Options

It gave me something to do during free time. It also meant I was on the game for an unhealthy amount of time. You decide if this is good or bad.

I guess, you could be eating like **** and fall into some more dangerous vices .
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Definitely has taken up a lot of my free time that I use to do. Wondering if for some people that got out, did this bring you back in? Good or Bad?

I found Mcoc brought me back in, mainly because the forums and line chats. My account has gotten pretty big during this time .it’s so enjoyable, that I know this much time on Mcoc can’t be good for me lol.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

I'll be honest both.

I'm not even joking, that is exactly what I have been doing
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Oh it’s hell been ruining me long before covid, and it will long after Covid

Guess I better get back to psychophysics. Whatever that is
  • Options

At what point did you realize you were hooked?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

At what point did you realize you were hooked?
    Haha you’re going back 3 years there, no idea. Probably when I joined an alliance and had to actually do thin gas at a certain time
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Ruin me lol
    I had taken a long break from the game only for it to suck me straight back in
    It wasn't unwelcome though

This
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    I redownloaded this game when the lockdown began, and the game totally saved me. I found it very fun and engaging. God knows what I'd be doing in lockdown if it wasn't for this game.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    To be honest, I'm an essential worker so my schedule never really changed. It's a nice diversion, but for me, it wasn't like I was home all the time and needed something to fill the time. Plus while this has in general been a stressful time for every one, including myself, having the same routine helped me some.

Glad to see it helped folks out who were in a different boat though.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I stared playing in Covid lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save, I had so much free time I hit every milestone in every arena for 2 months straight, and explored abyss and bought 20 cavs with those units
  • Options
    Wow , crazy to see how this game has such an impact without realizing. I think that socializing and being able to chat keeps others sane. Also, it’s not as toxic as social media and the community really helps you reach your goals within game.

I guess in theory I could have learned Spanish or how to bake a banana bread, but Mcoc was my time lol
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I directly manage critical care units, so I quit my Alliance and dropped the game the moment Covid touched ground in the US. I was gone for months. Didn’t re-join until mid summer. And I’m still on this wacky schedule that keeps me from alliance play. And I fully expect this winter I will have to slow down or quit again the way things are going.