**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Monke said:

Monke said:

FRITO_Man said:

shield456 said:

Bane is so much easier than Masochism
    Where you at in act 6 @SpideyFunko
    He quakes everything
    literally doesn’t matter if I did tho, bane is easier since it helps you as well
    Yes, it does. There are moments when the opponent is so defensive, and won’t even throw a special. In some matchups, it helps, but in others, it can obliterate you
    as opposed to masochism where you can’t parry
    reparry method and intercepts say hi
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Monke said:

FRITO_Man said:

shield456 said:

He quakes everything
    literally doesn’t matter if I did tho, bane is easier since it helps you as well
    Yes, it does. There are moments when the opponent is so defensive, and won’t even throw a special. In some matchups, it helps, but in others, it can obliterate you
    Ok? Got anything that’s actually difficult and game changing?
    im not saying it’s game changing, im saying Bane is better to go up against than Masochism.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Monke said:

FRITO_Man said:

shield456 said:

He quakes everything
    Ok? Got anything that’s actually difficult and game changing?
    wanna look at the 6.2.5 mordo for "difficult and game changing"
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

I thought this is a meme thread,why are people constantly commenting!?!
    OMG FAX
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Kill_Grey said:

Grean said:

Venom on nom
    you will constantly degenerate from warlocks sig ability
    Venom is immune to power drain from tech Champs, broham.
    edited October 2020
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Grean said:

Kill_Grey said:

Grean said:

Venom on nom
    While he has his Mutation buff active. I’m pretty sure it’s passive, so the debuff will be there, but while he’s under his mutation buff, it will do nothing. I’m not sure if this ability will trigger warlocks degen tho.

Let’s keep the discussions outside the meme thread
    What are you on about? Warlock only degens through his sig ability when the opponent is power drained or burned. Venom with his klyntar buff active is immune to power control from tech champs at all times. So he'll never take any form of degen damage from warlock.
    Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Monke said:

Kill_Grey said:

Grean said:

Kill_Grey said:

Grean said:

Venom on nom
    While he has his Mutation buff active. I’m pretty sure it’s passive, so the debuff will be there, but while he’s under his mutation buff, it will do nothing. I’m not sure if this ability will trigger warlocks degen tho.

Let’s keep the discussions outside the meme thread
    What are you on about? Warlock only degens through his sig ability when the opponent is power drained or burned. Venom with his klyntar buff active is immune to power control from tech champs at all times. So he'll never take any form of degen damage from warlock.
    Ight then. I’m still new with Venom, so I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip! Peace
    ✌️
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Kill_Grey said:

Grean said:

Venom on nom
    Venom immune to tech power drain and burn
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Today, I won't do anymore than 4 memes for the day. This is to make sure I don't get so many haters and to control my spamming. (This is my first meme for the day)

Lol what haters?
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Today, I won't do anymore than 5 memes for the day. This is to make sure I don't get so many haters and to control my spamming. (This is my first meme for the day)

5 is still probably too many
    How about 3-4?
    That is probably good. It is cool to make memes, but you don't have to make a ton.
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Today, I won't do anymore than 5 memes for the day. This is to make sure I don't get so many haters and to control my spamming. (This is my first meme for the day)

5 is still probably too many
    How about 3-4?
    That is probably good. It is cool to make memes, but you don't have to make a ton.
    Alright Thx Crcrcrc! Did you like my first meme of today?
    Yeah! It was very accurate