**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HIGHEST CUTOFF IN LIVING MEMORY

O come, all ye faithful.

The seal has been broken and the trumpet sound.

The archangel proclaimed in a thunderous voice.

PREPARE.

Rest your weary hands. Eat well. Sleep well.

Cancel all engagements. Tell your boss you are out of town.

For ‘tis is the coming of the ice god.

sjntnxn6zr0n.png

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    MCCXVI wrote: »
    Wanna bet?

sure, he won't beat hyperion round 1
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Mines Sig 99 have fun

mines only sig 35, but he's 4/55 :)
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    He will not be highest, hype was just too hype
  • 6.533 mill, take it to the bank
  • Me thinks we may have an all time high for participation, that'll definitely reduce the cutoff as well.
    Hyperion

Round 1: 6,421,617

Round 2: 5,809,524

(Source: http://mbch.guide/en/arenas/istoriya-proxodnyx/)

I predict cutoff will be around 7,000,000 for Iceman.

He won't touch 7 mil
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I mean people went for 7 mill for dorm
  • We will beat hype with the cutoff hands down! Have him as a 4* and 5* he is a monster
    Markx wrote: »
    I mean people went for 7 mill for dorm

doesn't mean that's the cutoff....
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    it will be lower coz cheaters are getting punished now unlike before
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I think it'll be between AA and Hype. Maybe a bit over Hype like 6.5 - 6.6M .

The only champ to hit 7M would be Stark Spidey IMO.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    I think it'll be between AA and Hype. Maybe a bit over Hype like 6.5 - 6.6M .

The only champ to hit 7M would be Stark Spidey IMO.

Truth, if it even goes that high...seems like all the players that are top tier are getting fed up with the game and are probably doing other things now anyways.

AA is probably the 2nd or 3rd best champ in the game and his scores were underwhelming. I thought AA would break hyperion, but it was quite underwhelming given the hype. Iceman will be like 5.5m, if even. Most verteran players will get ~7 mill, but since the pool contains much less top tier players now, there will be a high drop off near the cut off.
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    edited October 2017
    I just came back to the game recently. Didn't people used to put up upwards of like 10M points?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Only champion in MCOC with triple immunity.

You mean with the exception of Mephisto now?
  • EldRuNkO82EldRuNkO82 Posts: 17
    What do people think a score would be for beginner bracket?
  • EldRuNkO82 wrote: »
    What do people think a score would be for beginner bracket?

Check Crafty Grinding on YouTube when the arena comes around. He's one of the few that has a some data behind the beginner/intermediate bracket.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Voodoo - 5.91
    Hype - 6.42
    Gwen - 6.23
    Dorm - 5.2
    AA - 6.1
    (Highest rounds)
    Maybe, maybe AA score but do not forget the android boosts were insane for hype and people even held some for gwen.

Noway it hits 7

Hyperion cut off touch that high because setin increase the hype for Hyperion. That time act 5.2 release, setin doing live stream video. Node was basic attack deal no damage, special deal 400% damage. Hyperion massive damage come from fury with special, those node boost special attack 400% and Hyperion fill his power bar pretty fast. And boooooomb. All was hype for Hyperion.

I thought, aa will also touch Hyperion but it won't because I think 6★ announcement. Can't say about iceman, now incinarate immume also important for fighting against mephisto. Only iceman incinerate immune, only iceman will take no damage against mephisto while other will die receiving 0 hit. So ice is a must have champ, I don't even mention his other ability.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Hyperion went that high because of the android boost compensation not because of Seatin increasing the hype around him.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hyperion went that high because of the android boost compensation not because of Seatin increasing the hype around him.

Exactly this.
    I saw people in the chats I’m in putting up 7+ mil so easily with those boosts
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Imran wrote: »
    Voodoo - 5.91
    Hype - 6.42
    Gwen - 6.23
    Dorm - 5.2
    AA - 6.1
    (Highest rounds)
    Maybe, maybe AA score but do not forget the android boosts were insane for hype and people even held some for gwen.

Noway it hits 7

Hyperion cut off touch that high because setin increase the hype for Hyperion. That time act 5.2 release, setin doing live stream video. Node was basic attack deal no damage, special deal 400% damage. Hyperion massive damage come from fury with special, those node boost special attack 400% and Hyperion fill his power bar pretty fast. And boooooomb. All was hype for Hyperion.

I thought, aa will also touch Hyperion but it won't because I think 6★ announcement. Can't say about iceman, now incinarate immume also important for fighting against mephisto. Only iceman incinerate immune, only iceman will take no damage against mephisto while other will die receiving 0 hit. So ice is a must have champ, I don't even mention his other ability.

The game doesn't run around Seatin and all the other Youtubers , like some people think. Most of the high-end players don't even watch mcoc youtube videos, they can think for themselves. So i don't think these YTers have as big an effect on the cut-offs as you're making it out to be :smile:

• Dayum this guy is a god he is the best out of the new mutant trio(iceman AA psylocke) as he has triple immunity (also AA's poison) which makes him op as well as first stun immunity if his ice Armour is on. His sp 2 does crazy damage as well and he looks like a badass when ur fighting with him so my Guess? 6.9million
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    No one beats OG deadpool's cutoff. Period.