There seems to be a glitch with quake

I always play quake no problem but it keeps happening where she doesn't evade it's happened in 3 Wars it happened vs a domino vs a Nova and an Elsa bloodstone

Comments

• PlasmadogPlasmadog Posts: 25
    I would share a video but I'm not sure how to
    Nvm I figured it out
    Yeah idk how what format

Well if anyone can tell me how to reformat it please tell me 😩
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 5,697 ★★★★★
    If you’re tryna send a screenshot, just press the frame button (the one that looks like a canvas), and it should ask for access to your photos, allow it, and put the photo you like
    No I'm trying to send a video and it's says the formats not allowed
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 1,705 ★★★★
    Upload to Youtube then link it
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Upload it to YouTube and copy the URL here.
  • HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 3,397 ★★★★★
    I fought domino using quake with Hawkeye synergy. But she still would fail the evade. Even my ghost had her phase fail.

Here it is. @Kabam Zibiit please see this. Ther is no reason her evade should fail. Not only that crit failure didn't proc either.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,343 ★★★★★
    What percentage of life were you at? were you in Assassin mastery range that can prevent your evade from working?
    HI_guys said:

I fought domino using quake with Hawkeye synergy. But she still would fail the evade. Even my ghost had her phase fail.

hawkeye synergy gives +15% AA, domino can give -50% AAR depending on if you have the unlucky passive on. In addition while unlucky you CANNOT evade.
    @Lormif I have uploaded a video
    There was no unlucky. I was comfortably above 18 %
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,343 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

That is an interesting failure to evade there, that does not seem to have anything to do with AAR, evade did not "fail", if it had you should have received a critical failure since that dom is duped.
    Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

That is an interesting failure to evade there, that does not seem to have anything to do with AAR, evade did not "fail", if it had you should have received a critical failure since that dom is duped.
    Yeah. I noticed that. But when my ghost failed to phase against the same domino she triggered crit failure.

Stupid bug eitherway. My last war for some time and It goes down the toilet
    I suppose the mods aren't awake?
  • Heheheh7777Heheheh7777 Posts: 141
    For future reference you don’t need Hawkeye to quake domino. Charge your heavy during the FIGHT across the screen at the beginning at the the concussion will apply “at the start of the fight”. I’m not sure on the percentages but it cancels out her 15% AAR. Shhh..

For future reference you don’t need Hawkeye to quake domino. Charge your heavy during the FIGHT across the screen at the beginning at the the concussion will apply “at the start of the fight”. I’m not sure on the percentages but it cancels out her 15% AAR. Shhh..

I think it's an intended mechanic since it activates after the fight starts. But that not the issue here. It wasn't AAR. I downright didn't evade
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,380 ★★★
    Hopefully a kabam employee sees this
  • GreanGrean Posts: 687 ★★
    I would have expected this discussion was made by SpideyFunko
    Plasmadog said:

This could be because you're in assassin range as well as the 15% reduction by domino. But someone said that if you start with concussion then it wont apply
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Here it is. @Kabam Zibiit please see this. Ther is no reason her evade should fail. Not only that crit failure didn't proc either.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    Yeah I know about that
    HI_guys said:

Plasmadog said:

This could be because you're in assassin range as well as the 15% reduction by domino. But someone said that if you start with concussion then it wont apply
    Oh I quoted the wrong person
  • GreanGrean Posts: 687 ★★
    Plasmadog said:

lol that is a matchup where quake is bad
    Grean said:

Plasmadog said:

Why ? She worked perfectly fine.
    Grean said:

Plasmadog said:

Yeah I was showing that the ability reduction works if you start with a heavy and it seems random when the evade doesn't work
    FOR the love of God atleast an acknowledgement?