**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There seems to be a glitch with quake

2»

Comments

• PlasmadogPlasmadog Posts: 25

The mods aren’t here to teach us how champs work.

Dominos AAR prevented your Evade, your concussion prevented the Crit failure damage. Next time charge your heavy before the fight starts and it will not happen 👍

Do you mean me cause everytime I started the fight I start with a heavy I know about thqt
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    HI_guys said:

https://youtu.be/xbwqSj9rzpQ

Here it is. @Kabam Zibiit please see this. Ther is no reason her evade should fail. Not only that crit failure didn't proc either.

1) The Hawkeye synergy is inaccurate, it doesn’t give overall ability accuracy as previously described by the devs here.

“Meanwhile, Hawkeye's synergy works for the entire team that you bring. That one just affects the accuracy of status effects. That means abilities like Hawkeye's Hemorrhage also status effects like Black Panther's CW Armor ups will trigger more often. Hope you guys have fun with this new synergy!”

That shouldn’t happen with the Black Widow synergy.

2) Quake had a concussion up when she failed to evade; Quake had an 85% chance to evade and domino had -100% Ability Accuracy. So while Quake failed the roll to evade Domino Failed the roll to apply her Critical Failure ability.

HI_guys said:

Here it is. @Kabam Zibiit please see this. Ther is no reason her evade should fail. Not only that crit failure didn't proc either.

1) The Hawkeye synergy is inaccurate, it doesn’t give overall ability accuracy as previously described by the devs here.

“Meanwhile, Hawkeye's synergy works for the entire team that you bring. That one just affects the accuracy of status effects. That means abilities like Hawkeye's Hemorrhage also status effects like Black Panther's CW Armor ups will trigger more often. Hope you guys have fun with this new synergy!”

2) Quake had a concussion up when she failed to evade; Quake had an 85% chance to evade and domino had -100% Ability Accuracy. So while Quake failed the roll to evade Domino Failed the roll to apply her Critical Failure ability.
    If you start with a heavy it should cancel the ability accuracy I watch my vids
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Plasmadog said:

HI_guys said:

In that video he didn’t start with a heavy but is demanding an answer to why she failed to evade. I know about the heavy since people started talking about it months ago.

Plasmadog said:

HI_guys said:

In that video he didn’t start with a heavy but is demanding an answer to why she failed to evade. I know about the heavy since people started talking about it months ago.
    I thought that was kinda funny yeah I just thought everyone was missing what I said under all of the chat
    HI_guys said:

If synergy is not functioning properly then bug right

Honestly I feel like the synergy is a waste of slots cause you can start with a heavy I watched your video and it looked like she clipped you she has really quick attack so 1 miss time could be it
    HI_guys said:

Plasmadog said:

HI_guys said:

If synergy is not functioning properly then bug right

Honestly I feel like the synergy is a waste of slots cause you can start with a heavy I watched your video and it looked like she clipped you she has really quick attack so 1 miss time could be it
    The synergy was for ghost as well. What do you mean mistime? I literally can't do anything while holding heavy
    Lol yeah actually I see what you mean
    What node was she on
    Yeah I guess I was probably half asleep wh
    HI_guys said:

Plasmadog said:

What node was she on

I show in the video. The usual stuff only.
    Yeah I just looked that's the same node I died to Nova on at first I thought he had true strike or something