**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly Calender SUCKS!!

JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
You mean to tell me Kabam has been **** the game up all kinds!! The best they can do is a fu#%ing T4B?! Are you kidding me?! This is bulls#%t! Where are the 5* Shards and the GrandMaster Crystal!? Something better than all that BULLS%#T ya'll are giving us?! #MILKINGTHEWHALES!!

Monthly Calender SUCKS!! 129 votes

True
86%
MasterSmokeArtOfKhaosNevvBJh_DezRagamugginGunnerVavasourCableRandomlyGeneratedCrushtestNoob_2yrsWilljackson16Darkstar4387TillerTheKillerAppieRaganatorDarkprayerHaggis_ballsLoPrestiSpity68Toxin 111 votes
False
13%
SnizzbarDrOctavius2_2A_Noob_Is1ThatsausageDropfaithAxeCopFireVision_41IrakliMagrailothosViralalatakolomvosAAwkWardR4GESamuel030sDeadpool_42422112KenshioNexus_UY_ScutiSandeese 18 votes

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It's free stuff. You want them to give you 5* shards for doing nothing lol? They can compensate us with their stupid halls of healing.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    True
    WHY DR VOODOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    Man all Kabam cares about is money....it is sad...
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    False
    Dr Voodoo = 4 star shards plus mystic ISO.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    True
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    Stop complaining. I'm sorry you all feel so entitled to receive rewards from the game for doing nothing mor ethan logging in, which you don't even have to do every single day to get all the rewards.

These rewards might be great for you samuel but for people at the top these suck. That's not even taking into consideration of kabam saying 5 star shards will be more available and t2a as well. A 174k rating player like you won't understand our dilemma.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Stop complaining. I'm sorry you all feel so entitled to receive rewards from the game for doing nothing mor ethan logging in, which you don't even have to do every single day to get all the rewards.

These rewards might be great for you samuel but for people at the top these suck. That's not even taking into consideration of kabam saying 5 star shards will be more available and t2a as well. A 174k rating player like you won't understand our dilemma.

323k rated & honestly free is free. this whole I'm owed this or that mentality is stupid as hell.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    It's free. We get Rewards for turning the game on.
    I don't even want large amounts. 250-500 would be great on the monthly calender. And there's nothing but **** this month. No one cares for Crystal Shard Crystals and Gold crystals. That's trash. I can get gold crystals in quests why putt then in the monthly calender?
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    False
    I find in amusing how Kabam manages to find less than desirable rewards to fill everyday of month with, but regardless it's at bare minimum, a free T4B, a 3*, an Energy Refill, and some revives. I'm fine with free mediocre rewards because they're free.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Your spelling sucks. Learn to spell calendar.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I find in amusing how Kabam manages to find less than desirable rewards to fill everyday of month with, but regardless it's at bare minimum, a free T4B, a 3*, an Energy Refill, and some revives. I'm fine with free mediocre rewards because they're free.

They used to give revives, energy refills and I think PHC in apology emails before. Half the stuff in the calendar could have been given to us in an apology email, and given more T4C frag crystals and 5* shards in the calendar instead.
    False
    Jon8299 wrote: »

They used to give revives, energy refills and I think PHC in apology emails before. Half the stuff in the calendar could have been given to us in an apology email, and given more T4C frag crystals and 5* shards in the calendar instead.

I have received many a compensation from Kabam before, I'm just saying we shouldn't expect great stuff from Kabam every month, I am however expecting some good loot in December for Anniversary Week.
    False
    Here's a refresher from their official statement.
    "As part of this progression, players will start to see more opportunities to obtain 5-Star Champions. You have seen a slight increase in the amount of shards given as rewards in Event Quests, 5-Star shards have already started to show up in log-in Calendar rewards, and we’ll be increasing the availability of 4-Star champions - meaning it will become even easier to earn 5-Star shards by duping 4-Stars. In addition to all of these changes, Special Event Content ( ie Stark Assignments and the Web-Slinger Challenge) will contain 5-Star shards. We will continue to look at more ways to increase how players obtain both 4 and 5-Star Champions as part of this natural progression.

Rank up materials for 5-Star champions will also be more easily obtained. T4 Catalysts and T2 Alphas will be easier to obtain. We will be releasing Tier 5 Basic Catalysts before 6-Stars are playable. We will be reducing the number of T5B needed by players in order to rank up their 5-Star champions as well, from 4 to 2. The addition of 5-Star Rank-up materials to AQ rewards and the improvements made to the Glory Store are two ways we have already started doing this. More updates to both AQ rewards and the Glory Store are to come.

The Uncollected daily crystal gives advanced players even more ways to earn these rank-up materials, and T4 class catalysts have been added to calendar and event rewards. As with 5-Star availability, we will continue to look for more ways we can get upgrade materials into the hands of players that want them."

They have followed through on many of these promises and even if they hadn't I wouldn't be too surprised. It's Kabam. They gave us 10 free T4CC Fragment Crystals last month, and even though it looks like there won't be any of that in this Calendar, they may do something for Halloween.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    T5 Basics will be released before 6* are introduced not playable.
    Samuel if you don't agree with my post then go find one you agree with? Lol. My case is and stands as the fact that with all the bugs in the game why would they give **** monthly calender rewards?
    False
    I do agree that it'd be nice if the Monthly Calendar had better rewards, but I'm not going to complain about free stuff. And do remember this is Kabam we're talking about, getting compensation for the game not performing as it should (thanks Grandmaster) isn't something that happens too often
  • Atleast kabam need to make a another calender for 14 or 21 days to resolve this
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I do agree that it'd be nice if the Monthly Calendar had better rewards, but I'm not going to complain about free stuff. And do remember this is Kabam we're talking about, getting compensation for the game not performing as it should (thanks Grandmaster) isn't something that happens too often
    Mate, attitudes like that are why Kabam gets away with as much as it does.
    edited October 2017
    False
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Mate, attitudes like that are why Kabam gets away with as much as it does.

I suppose I'm just used to it by now. I'm happy (for the most part) with the way the Contest is right now and the only thing I want right now is to be able to continue playing this game for (more) years to come.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    False
    I hope Kabam takes note of all you sooky whiners and yanks your calendars. That way there'd still be no one who cares what you think, but at least you'd actually have something to complain about.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    True
    I can accept that we don't have 5* shards or t4cc or something like that. What I can't accept is why Voodoo instead of some new champ
  • True
    what is happened with champions choice? lest three month release, as it asid before. but Voodoo in the game almost a year.
    http://mbch.guide/en/articles/kalendari-poseshhenij/
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'm not gonna vote, because my choice falls somewhere in the middle and I can't really choose.

This calendar is the standard calendar, or otherwise known as the original calendar except the final day is a T4B. Of course, this means it isn't as good as the previous calendars like the calendar that awarded 5k 5* shards. Thus, I'd say it sucks...

...but then again, we never used to have these calendars. These calendars offer us rewards for simply logging in the game. You can literally just open the game every day and not do anything else and you'll get those rewards. For most people, logging in the game every day is a very natural routine especially when you have an alliance to cater to, so these rewards are pretty much almost free. If you wanted more 5* shards and rewards, you should work for them and grind the arenas. Not everything has to be handed to you freely.

Furthermore, this month is October, or the Halloween month. There's a chance that Kabam might release a special 1 week calendar somewhere in October that gives us extremely good rewards like T4cc and 5* shards. Maybe that's why this calendar looks like it sucks, because rewards in the special calendar compensate for that.

Of course, if there is also no special calendar, then yea, I say this month kind of sucks in comparison to the other months, but I wouldn't be holding a grudge or dragging my complains throughout the month if that happens.
    No, i love this game and i will play it till they stop updating it. But i just wish instead of compensation for being so bugged right now just throw 2 or 3 good things, decent things into the monthly calender and I'll be happy lol. But when your specials can be parried?! That's a big issue.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    False
    I thought this was a fairly typical calender. Kabam probably shouldn't have done the awesome calender in August giving us 8000 5-star shards, as it's clearly led to a sense of entitlement. It's meant to be a small reward for logging on to a FTP game.

I really can't understand people complaining about the chance for a 4-star Voodoo. He's constantly being referred to as the top mystic champ, and invaluable for all sorts of questing. And you're complaining that there's another chance to obtain/awaken/enhance him? Seriously? Do you remember what people had to score to dupe Voodoo in the arena?

He's not brand new, but we can't really expect to see Blade or Mephisto, whose arenas haven't finished running. And anyway, since when is newer = better? You were happier last month, with Carnage?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    False
    It's free. We get Rewards for turning the game on.

I'm glad someone else flagged this. Really, it was shocking, @GroundedWisdom. What were you thinking? Shame on you! ;-)
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    True
    What they could of done is change the T4B into A tier 4 class catalyst crystal and put 5 star shards in there.
    Or The November and December ones are 1000 times better maybe