**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Science Champion in the Game?

AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
Okay, So before Apocalypse and Professor X Came out I made a Mutant Poll before their release to see who the best is, now I wish to do the same with Immortal Hulk and Abomination. Also remember that when I say "Best" I mean across each piece of content, In total. Also Max Sig.

Best Science Champion in the Game? 136 votes

She-hulk
0%
Void
10%
18sae56WISHO14Nomercy9CtuchikDeaconGinjabredMonstatodd_socJohnyBoyChikelThat_playerCHROMESNiggrampsOurbeehhhhiiii 14 votes
Quake
51%
Senior_Moderator_AAlfa_PigeonTheManMythLegendbuffajrnameplasKennadoJBC89Reece23Jorda_sauce_105_GRINDER_TawliWRIRBDP1981RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Kill_GreyabqberNinjaversusbearEtjamaOGAvenger 70 votes
Captain America Infinity War
20%
MityAntMojave_Chicboxnrock10or_StrongninjadtkblurblotRookiieCASrinivasKingkev_88BfinkishAaronc94Ewell65SSS69Ksp_2099BerjibsTheExit27OldAbe101stSoar2878C_Trooper88SuperiorSymbiotehawk34 28 votes
Thing
0%
Adok 1 vote
Human Torch
13%
Lightburn22MooseTrainNEO_mr_AndersonTheknightslayerKillerRino19KrueLeeMegatron2352rataclansRickRollerdangarang122TheInfintySL1229ahmm474756BRUUUUHAncelavenge_123MrMelitaIllusion0410 18 votes
Abomination (Red Guardian Synergy)
0%
Newlinstheory 1 vote
Luke Cage
0%
Gladiator Hulk
0%
Red Guardian
2%
pigupompomNoob1980ŘïdđhįmKousik 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Thing
    I tried to Include Wasp, Spidey-Gwen, Invisible Women, Mr.Fantastic and Rulk but Kabam only lets 10 Poll Options ;(
  • Options
    Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    edited October 2020
    Captain America Infinity War
    I love quake but I’ll take cap IW most time and bring quake for backup on stuff Cap IW doesn’t work for.

Quake has a very big skill gap, anyone can quake and parry. But not everyone can quake and dex.

So in conclusion she’s best if you can use her very skillfully. If not Cap IW is better cause he’s very easy to use and his utility is through the roof.
  • Options
    Quake
    Well as Quake can basically solo the game for the most part I'd have to go with her.

For me personally as someone who is still lacking Quake, it's a toss up between CapIW and Void. If you took Quake out of the equation it's probably a toss up between those two, depending on the situation. The science class as a whole brings so much utility to the table.
  • Options
    Simp44Simp44 Posts: 35
    Red hulk
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    there is a correct answer
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake
    Is that even a question, quake is not only the best science champ but also the best champ in the game for 90% of the content.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    When youre the only one who votes abom :(
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    It’s quake but I way prefer playing human torch I find quake to be really boring. She’s easily the best science but I just don’t like playing her
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    And it's not even close
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Quake
    WTF

This thread has been created billions of times
  • Options
    @Monke I just saw this now hahahaha

I know im the only one, AND IM PROUD OF MY ABOM
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Quake
    It feels like these polls are made everyday.
  • Options
    Id love to get him, hoardings my 5* shards already.
    Depending on the official percentages abom could go really far in some places
    @Monke