**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Season Rewards late

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

Every damn season. Every damn week with aq. Every damn week with sa rewards. Will they never learn.

Things take the time it takes. Never less and never more

Well actually it's delayed exactly 2 hours and 45 mins than previous 2 seasons, so please stop this repetitive comment if you don't know what you're talking about
    Because there was a ban wave. They need to recalculate everyone’s positions and make sure you all get the correct rewards because some people moved ranks.
    That's our guess as players which is not confirmed by anything official and that's the problem, the communication all I'm asking is an explanation like the rewards will be delayed for x amount of time because of x reason that's it
    Agreed. The delay we are referring to is by reference to the publishing of rankings. Typically season rewards follow soon after rankings come out, eg a few hours (and as I understand it from Master, Platinum down etc) which is how they determine what rewards everyone gets!

If AW season ended and they sent out a simple message stating that due to a ban wave we will need more time to finalise and verify rankings etc and thus AW rewards will take a bit longer than usual, sure we’d maybe be annoyed but at least we’d understand the reasons why.

They’ve been able to message us like that before when there were matchmaking issues etc so why not now, it’s a lack of consistency also.
    So with the ban wave..... can't you just assume they'll need more time? There was like 50+ alliances that were docked points and tons of movement so naturally, why wouldn't you assume there would be some sort of delay?

Plain and simple, because there’s been no official message from Kabam that I know of confirming there’s actually been a ban wave! I only heard of it through the grapevine so to speak from an alliance member who said he heard the youtubers were all over it. Until it’s confirmed by Kabam to me it’s all hearsay or gossip and can’t really be relied upon in my opinion. Hence my point about the lack of communication in both respects
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

That’s not right season is over and we all have were we finished in the season. We should have our rewards by now.

whats not right about them verifying the results after a massive ban wave? did you cheat and want your rewards before they find out?
    Haha what a joke no I don’t like cheaters maybe you cheated know your getting screwed and you just don’t care about rewards.
    Well it was meant to be a joke. Also I didnt cheat and dont care about waiting a couple hours for the rewards, because waiting a couple hours means nothing, especially to ensure they are clean. But your constant groaning about something that really does not matter is very strange.
    Not entitled like I said and some other people said we just would like rewards today. You must be a whale and finished all content then not to care about your rewards. Rank up materials 6* shards 5* shards mean a lot to some people cause people want to improve their game. I joined in on a conversation and I’m being told I’m impatient cause I joined in on a conversation okay makes sense.
    It is very entitled to demand your rewards be given out at a time that satisfies you when they are doing these bans. And no all your accusations of being a whale or this or that, all prove a lack of logic. If you open your 6* now, or rank up your 6* now, or do those things in 2-3 hours from now has absolutely no bearing on anything. You are told you are being impatient and entitled not because you joined in, but HOW you joined in.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

That’s not right season is over and we all have were we finished in the season. We should have our rewards by now.

whats not right about them verifying the results after a massive ban wave? did you cheat and want your rewards before they find out?
    Haha what a joke no I don’t like cheaters maybe you cheated know your getting screwed and you just don’t care about rewards.
    Well it was meant to be a joke. Also I didnt cheat and dont care about waiting a couple hours for the rewards, because waiting a couple hours means nothing, especially to ensure they are clean. But your constant groaning about something that really does not matter is very strange.
    Not entitled like I said and some other people said we just would like rewards today. You must be a whale and finished all content then not to care about your rewards. Rank up materials 6* shards 5* shards mean a lot to some people cause people want to improve their game. I joined in on a conversation and I’m being told I’m impatient cause I joined in on a conversation okay makes sense.
    It is very entitled to demand your rewards be given out at a time that satisfies you when they are doing these bans. And no all your accusations of being a whale or this or that, all prove a lack of logic. If you open your 6* now, or rank up your 6* now, or do those things in 2-3 hours from now has absolutely no bearing on anything. You are told you are being impatient and entitled not because you joined in, but HOW you joined in.
    So your telling me Kabam put a statement out saying it will be delayed a few hours? Cause if that was the case and they let us know then I take it all back because then I know I will receive my rewards today or tomorrow. It’s not a matter of impatience it’s a matter of communication. I didn’t get anything saying hey we seen your alliance got screwed out of a streak because of cheaters. I didn’t see anything saying rewards will be late we apologize. That’s my problem not the rewards itself.
    Can you point to anything that says a specific time rewards will be out? no, k thanks bye. It is exactly a matter of impatience.
    It boggles my mind that you can’t understand the difference of impatience and being upset about lack of communication. Either way I can’t do this all day.
    It boggles my mind that you expect a company to have their developers and everyone working 24/7 to tell you what you should already know, to give it time and be patient. It is still a matter of impatience, we know what is happening, so I am not sure what "communication" you need. Communication is just an excuse for your lack of patience.
    Whatever you say I work for a tech company for 6 years now and know the difference between impatience and lack of communication. You must be right though whatever man I’m not going to continue this with you.
    Why does everyone who works for a tech company think that mobile games follow the same rules? Because you company communicates something means Kabam has to? What a joke.
    Sir. he worked there for 6 years. the man clearly knows the buis
    At least I respect the other two guys come back at me to keep it as much about the game as possible. You just straight out jumped on my experience in the real life is straight disrespect. Especially since not engaging about my original posts at all. Your a joke and bored and jump on after I said I was done. Go get a job
    You threw out your experience in a massive appeal to authority style fallacy, what do you expect.
    Honestly I don’t care to continue this conversation with you guys. You won’t understand my point of view and you won’t understand mine.
    I understand your point of view, I jsut find it silly that you expect the company to tell you something you already know. On why your last sentence repeats itself I do not know.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I need the rewards before AQ because I want to get my new recruits in so I can be patient but I don't want to be behind the 8ball either. Everything isn't always about complaining, some of us have to plan for an entire alliance to run smoothly.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I need the rewards before AQ because I want to get my new recruits in so I can be patient but I don't want to be behind the 8ball either. Everything isn't always about complaining, some of us have to plan for an entire alliance to run smoothly.

There's 4 days before the new AQ series.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,998 ★★★★★
    I understand that rewards are usually but not always out by now, but there really is no great rush here.

There is no level up event on that you are missing.
    It’s mid-AQ week, so you probably aren’t switching alliances today.
    There are still several hours until the t5cc selector sale ends (and idk how much those little crystals are going to factor into your decision when we get almost 30% a month now in cavalier content).

I get it, you’re bummed it’s not in yet. I am too, I was looking forward to a morning of crushing disappointment from my rewards. But it’ll come. Just take a breath and take a walk or a nap or something then check back in a couple hours.
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    It’s just a lack of communication
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

There's 4 days before the new AQ series.
    Yeah and the sooner I get them in the better. People change their minds and leave last min, when they have to wait. I'm not in a top 15 alliance or anything but the higher up you are the harder it is to recruit from a quality perspective and I run an air tight ship.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Every damn season. Every damn week with aq. Every damn week with sa rewards. Will they never learn.

Well actually it's delayed exactly 2 hours and 45 mins than previous 2 seasons, so please stop this repetitive comment if you don't know what you're talking about
    Because there was a ban wave. They need to recalculate everyone’s positions and make sure you all get the correct rewards because some people moved ranks.
    That's our guess as players which is not confirmed by anything official and that's the problem, the communication all I'm asking is an explanation like the rewards will be delayed for x amount of time because of x reason that's it
    Agreed. The delay we are referring to is by reference to the publishing of rankings. Typically season rewards follow soon after rankings come out, eg a few hours (and as I understand it from Master, Platinum down etc) which is how they determine what rewards everyone gets!

If AW season ended and they sent out a simple message stating that due to a ban wave we will need more time to finalise and verify rankings etc and thus AW rewards will take a bit longer than usual, sure we’d maybe be annoyed but at least we’d understand the reasons why.

They’ve been able to message us like that before when there were matchmaking issues etc so why not now, it’s a lack of consistency also.
    So with the ban wave..... can't you just assume they'll need more time? There was like 50+ alliances that were docked points and tons of movement so naturally, why wouldn't you assume there would be some sort of delay?
    Because the calculation is done, you can see your rank. At least say when we can expect things. A lot of people waiting to buy their selector offer if they get the right shards. They miss a lot of money that way.
    How do you know what's going on in the background? Maybe there's more to it than just the leaderboard?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    If you noticed, under the alliance tab, it’s still showing your season 20 bracket, not season 21 bracket. With no 7H and 22H events, seem like theirs system is stuck or some services not started since maintenance.
    edited October 2020

Plain and simple, because there’s been no official message from Kabam that I know of confirming there’s actually been a ban wave! I only heard of it through the grapevine so to speak from an alliance member who said he heard the youtubers were all over it. Until it’s confirmed by Kabam to me it’s all hearsay or gossip and can’t really be relied upon in my opinion. Hence my point about the lack of communication in both respects
    So..... When has Kabam ever confirmed a ban wave? Mutant island aside.
    7714dtl said:

Because the calculation is done, you can see your rank. At least say when we can expect things. A lot of people waiting to buy their selector offer if they get the right shards. They miss a lot of money that way.
    How do you know what's going on in the background? Maybe there's more to it than just the leaderboard?
    Your right. We don't know. Would be great if Kabam would say something.
    And why should they exactly?
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68

lmao whats the rush, not like you arent going to get them, just wait a lil you arent gonna die..
    Gardener said:

DalBot said:

Was waiting to buy the deal yesterday until after I opened my T5C crystals. If they don't drop soon then Kabam gonna lose out on some cash 😂

True and you know Kabam loves there cash
    Like how Wal-Mart loves cash? Best Buy? Castle Clash? Candy Crush? Microsoft? Warren Buffet? Super strange how a company that relies on revenue requires revenue... Mind blowing thoughts here.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I just hope it comes before 10 so I can open mystic crystals
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    May be they are calculating some kind of compensation. Because its not simply as to take down those Alliances. All the alliances that fought against the cheaters has lose a lot of points, even if they won, and the ones that didn't fought may be lose their tiers (and points multiplier) due to some cheater alliance was higher, and repeat it the entire season and blah blah blah... It is so unfair and i thought the whole honest community is looking how it ends (Or start). Let him take their time. We must trust their are working in the right way (And if no compensation arrives, don't cry, play fair is a lot of compensation.)
    Regards
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Your right. We don't know. Would be great if Kabam would say something.
    And why should they exactly?
    Why should they let us know what is going on with the game? You really are just on the forums just to argue with people aren't you?

If there is a problem with something in the game or they are taking an action that is impacting amount of rewards or time of delivery of rewards that are due to people it is reasonable to expect some type of announcement.
    In Kabams history of ban waves, when has that happened? We only got any word on anything when bans hit for mutant island. And it was only Miike clearing up why it was happening, there wasn't even an announcement on it. Never in the history of this game has any communication went out regarding ban waves, docking of points and the reasons behind and next steps. Bans and dockings aren't our problem, it's Kabams to deal with. There isn't anything to say to anyone here. Rewards don't have a set time for release and they'll come when they come. There isn't anything else to expect from that. Besides, nothing they say will make you more happy or content.
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    N1ghtwolf said:

WHETHER AGREE OR NOT THIS GAME IS UNDER JEOPARDY , THE DEVELOPERS ARE EITHER NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THE UPDATES OR THEY DELIBERATLY ARE DOING ALL THIS AS TO WHAT I RECALL THIS GAME WAS WAY BETTER 2-3 YRS BACK WITH NEW UPDATES NEW BUGS ,

THE LATEST BEING THE BUG FOR LOYALTY CLAIMING THR0UGH ALLIANCE HELP, AFTER UPDATE THEEGUYS DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO COMPENSATE SUMMONERS WITHT THE 40 POINTS LOYALTY LOST EVERYDAY
    1. ALSO DONT KNW HOW THESE GUYS DO MATCHMAKING WE THIS SSN HAD TO COME ACROSS 2 WAR WITH ALLIANCES THAT WERE 37 M AND OURS BEING 25 M- HOW CAN THEY JUSTIFY THAT THIS GAME IS RUNNING FAIR AND SQUARE THEY DAY IS NOT FAR WHEN THERE IS GOING TO BE A DEMISE OF THIS GAME

Bro, use the lower help one button above 960 points, and then , after 1000 points, get back to use the upper button
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

xNig said:

The sense of entitlement is disgusting.

So it is wrong to want rewards that are due to you that you earned by competing with others? Alright then?
    Sorry. Did they say they weren’t giving it to you? Or did they promise a time at which they were going to give it to you?
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

So..... When has Kabam ever confirmed a ban wave? Mutant island aside.
    Hades quest.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    A quick “longer than expected” message could go a long way for them to mention, short, sweet, and to the point.

Yes AQ is still running so none of the alliance adjustments (booting, recruiting, etc) would be affected atm, but better to let people know ‘hey the rewards will be out...just need to make some adjustments due to current ban wave’

Seems reasonable, right? Keeps people aware and prevents the forum hawks from bringing their cheekier than usual attitudes to the table 🤷‍♂️
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    It more likely there system is stuck since no 22 or 7 huers event. Probably that’s why we haven’t got them