**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you were allowed to get one of these champs as a 6*, who would it be?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Not awakened, and remember this is IF you could.

If you were allowed to get one of these champs as a 6*, who would it be? 109 votes

Captain America
6%
Haji_SaabWOKJank39PeterStreitSamuel030sSpiderCoolsZordak 7 votes
Superior Iron Man
2%
BUZZdog3000vinniegainz8117777 3 votes
The Hood
35%
RotmgmoddyWARICK99RagamugginGunnerWhododo872Sugardaddy1129Nyalemum_m2DarkZenNDK13AxeCopFireMukeshthegamerRealStealTonyStarkWronghenriesbobbyifuUC439MagrailothosTheMageHunterCosmic_Ray13 39 votes
Captain Marvel
10%
Noob_2yrsprestatorvg2782Yagami9999PaperCedricccsha2356__nebchunkybGrimmbearMaximus0215 11 votes
Loki
0%
phillgreen 1 vote
Luke Cage
0%
TillerTheKiller 1 vote
Winter Soldier
1%
BendyMegaSkater67 2 votes
Thor
27%
Etaki_LirakoiArtOfKhaosRB6942SnakeEyes69RandomlyGeneratedGbSarkarditCdaveRexDeusraja_sLariatJakobitzItay1234212Danicb94rozerosRayzor1987Superman69VartoxOsteotomeGruftyThe_flash007 30 votes
Deadpool (Xforce)
3%
adqqedfyvrVision_41Username819273943Luismarquez131 4 votes
Spider-Gwen
10%
KpatrixFlazinatorMr_PlatypusCuteshelfShadeadSpity68MillybeardoctordoomMasterTroller42JoseDanny_7Doctor_Patriot 11 votes

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen
    They’re all so average...
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Captain America
    With this List Cap gets my vote handsdown. His sig ability has been invaluable for me, especially against certain Bosses that would take from other champs, anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 hp(4/40 4star) if they hit me blocking an SP2. And his SP1 stun is very reliable and also is a pretty good way to help with timing against certain nodes like bane.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    WOK wrote: »
    With this List Cap gets my vote handsdown. His sig ability has been invaluable for me, especially against certain Bosses that would take from other champs, anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 hp(4/40 4star) if they hit me blocking an SP2. And his SP1 stun is very reliable and also is a pretty good way to help with timing against certain nodes like bane.

Literally the first 2 words of the OP are "not awakened"
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Captain America
    The_One wrote: »
    WOK wrote: »

Literally the first 2 words of the OP are "not awakened"

LOL, didnt read the fine print. My bad.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    The Hood
    My vote goes to Hood, his damage output is near the top of those in the poll. Has a lot of utility even without being awakened and the invisibility gives you a nice chance to avoid any damage when it's active.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    If it's a Free Gif from the GM, I would take even Spider Gwen. At least I prefer her over LC/Loki, even instead DPX or SIM.

In that list I would like Hood, then Thor, then maybe Cap Marvel.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen
    Spider Gwen all day. Rank her as high as possible and retire my account
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Thor
    Didn't read the unawakened part and was surprised to see so many people voting for Hood. My vote goes to cap if unawakened. Not really a fan of Hood
  • KhensiKhensi Posts: 10
    I wil go for pheonix or rogue those are very bad ass.
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    None of the above, starlord would get my vote.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Captain America
    They’re all so average...

Well that was why I went with them
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Captain Marvel
    I will probably go with Captain Marvel since her awakened is not really a game changer but she hits like a truck and R4/55 CM can finish Labyrinth Easy so a 6star is welcomed

Beside Winter Soldier, I haven't heard anyone using the other heroes as R4/55 to finish labyrinth
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Captain Marvel
    damn, I missed one word.

I meant Captain Marvel can finish EASY ROUTE Labyrinth
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    The Hood
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    None of the above, starlord would get my vote.

And **** like this is why Donald Trump won the election.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Deadpool (Xforce)
    I'd rather get Vision or AOU version. :wink:
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Loki
    Loki because who doesn't love a well timed SP1 on buff heavy champs.