Options

Where are T1 Alphas?

Am I the only one who feels it's suddenly got harder to acquire T1 alphas?
Ranking up 5* champs initially require a lot of T1 alphas, and now it feels they're harder to find than T2 alphas.
They're completely missing from this month's side quests too.
I don't want the glory store to remain as the only option.

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    not for me i actually sell the tier 1 alpha i have too much of them and i still have a team of 4*s and 2 5*
  • Options
    100100100100 Posts: 111
    Gardener said:

not for me i actually sell the tier 1 alpha i have too much of them and i still have a team of 4*s and 2 5*

There's always few like you on every post.
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    Gardener said:

Because you have 2 5* champs.
    But for someone like me who opens at least 2 5* champs every month and keeps ranking up champs, it's difficult without T1 alphas. Just to rank up a champ to r3, we need at least 10 T1 alphas, whereas we hardly get any from in-game content.
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    crazygodz said:

Gardener said:

Because you have 2 5* champs.
    But for someone like me who opens at least 2 5* champs every month and keeps ranking up champs, it's difficult without T1 alphas. Just to rank up a champ to r3, we need at least 10 T1 alphas, whereas we hardly get any from in-game content.
    Fully agree. I have 40 - 50 5* and only a handful at r4. And none at r5. Alpha cats ( t1 and t2 are too scarce and hard to come by) .
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    The only thing holding me back from upgrading my 5* Wolverine, Hitmonkey, and Medusa to R5...
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Because you only have 2 5*s. Lol.
    crazygodz said:

Ranking up 5* champs initially require a lot of T1 alphas, and now it feels they're harder to find than T2 alphas.

I used to have no problem until I started ranking R3s to R4/5s. I used to ignore the T1A Arena, but now it is a necessity.

My sources right now:

Black ISO Market (2 pcs./week)
    Alliance Event (1 pc./3 Days)
    Summoner Advancement (1 pc./7 days)
    Heroic EQ Completion (2 pcs./month)
    Master EQ Completion (3 pcs./month)
    T1A Arena (3pcs./15 days)
    Side Quests (*varies*)

So that's a minimum of 33 T1A a month plus Side Quests, Low tier AQ crystals, and some other crystals that give a chance.

One Rank 3-4 or 4-5 costs 6 T1As, so you can only rankup 5 champs a month.
  • Options
    crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22

Gardener said:

Because you only have 2 5*s. Lol.
    crazygodz said:

I used to have no problem until I started ranking R3s to R4/5s. I used to ignore the T1A Arena, but now it is a necessity.

My sources right now:

Black ISO Market (2 pcs./week)
    Alliance Event (1 pc./3 Days)
    Summoner Advancement (1 pc./7 days)
    Heroic EQ Completion (2 pcs./month)
    Master EQ Completion (3 pcs./month)
    T1A Arena (3pcs./15 days)
    Side Quests (*varies*)

So that's a minimum of 33 T1A a month plus Side Quests, Low tier AQ crystals, and some other crystals that give a chance.

One Rank 3-4 or 4-5 costs 6 T1As, so you can only rankup 5 champs a month.
    Thanks for this mate!
    Hopefully kabam pumps up those numbers and makes it worth the effort.
    I pulled a CMM last night. Got enough T4 basics and class cats to take her to r4, but barely any T1 Alphas. You need around 16 T1 alphas to take a champ to r4.
    I already have venom and mojo waiting in queue.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I want to r5 ghost but can't due to dearth of t1 alpha