**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gambit and Falcon CCP .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Kabam,
Can you please let the CCP creators release footage on these two, I’m interested to see what they can do.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Just wait!
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Hope they at least let us know when they can release it
  • Options

Hope they at least let us know when they can release it

Yeah I’m waiting
  • Options
    RDMN said:

Why would you need someone else to play them to see what they can do? Both are available in basics for years, I'm sure you at least have 3* or 4* to try out after the next update and form your own opinion, I know I'll be trying out my 5*

Man you are correct. But people are antsy to see what the changes are before they are released
  • Options
    RDMN said:

Why would you need someone else to play them to see what they can do? Both are available in basics for years, I'm sure you at least have 3* or 4* to try out after the next update and form your own opinion, I know I'll be trying out my 5*

Well, CCP has access to it before we do so there’s that. Also, they are able to take a champ up to R2 and R3 to test out what their potential looks like.

To your second point , they are content creators I’m not, I don’t have the time to learn champs anymore and optimize rotations as much as I enjoy it. It’s nice to see some people who can monetize their efforts and I help with a view or sub. It’s really a great ecosystem.

Thanks for the reply ;)
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    It's good to keep the game balanced...and it will be released soon on ccp...to have fun in game...it's good to have surprises...people get mad when the gameplay is released...
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    RDMN said:

HI_guys said:

RDMN said:

Because I can't take my rank 1 5* and test on act 6 end bosses. I need other people to do that. The CCP have all the revives in the world in the beta server to fight whomever they want
    Well you can rank up your r1 5* with a spare variant gem, knockout a lane in act 6 with other champs on your team and use newly buffed champ against the boss to test him without using revives and see for yourself how much you like a champion, not much resources wasted there
    true

• Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    HI_guys said:

RDMN said:

HI_guys said:

RDMN said:

Because I can't take my rank 1 5* and test on act 6 end bosses. I need other people to do that. The CCP have all the revives in the world in the beta server to fight whomever they want
    Well you can rank up your r1 5* with a spare variant gem, knockout a lane in act 6 with other champs on your team and use newly buffed champ against the boss to test him without using revives and see for yourself how much you like a champion, not much resources wasted there
    I literally can't. Don't have iso and cats to skate for a rank up that might be entirely wasted
    And because you didn’t finish even act 5.2
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

RDMN said:

HI_guys said:

RDMN said:

I literally can't. Don't have iso and cats to skate for a rank up that might be entirely wasted
    And because you didn’t finish even act 5.2
    What does that have to do with anything?