**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The current state of the game and the truth since 12.0

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
The current state of the game is totally broken forget winning any difficult fight or really doing anything productive except playing some easy arena fights. The truth is since the release of 12.0 the game has not been the same. The contest has had it's up and downs since 12.0 released but mostly downs. Every single update brings waves of new glitches with the player base suffering a week before anything is done in many cases longer. What I would like to see is more time between updates. This would mean more time to beta test them if you guys are actually even doing that. I truly enjoy playing the contest and want to continue playing but I don't want to play a game that doesn't work. Please guys leave your thoughts this is truly meant to be constructive feedback.

Comments

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    The game is totally unplayable at the moment. In AQ every fight I have I've used all 3 specials and got ZERO damage done and then my champ just stands there frozen for a second only to get trounced with a 5 hit combo. Landing a parry is barely 50% WTF is going on there at Kabam? Do they even bother testing the game they put out at all? Kabam doesn't care about it's player base at all. This is beyond frustrating.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    AW was my favorite thing until the changes. Not saying I don't want change. I just don't want these changes. It's ridiculous to lose wars by a few points when my alliance has 160 defender kills and the other alliance has 95 kills. What that tells me is that the other alliance is rewarded for how much they can spend regardless of skill. I kind of like the idea of diversity, but it has killed my desire to go after and acquire new champs. First day a guy in my alliance got 5* mephisto and had an awakening gem so ranked and took him to R4. I'm happy for him but now that we already have one on defense for AW, there is no reason for me to rush to get him. Sure one day if i randomly get him from a basic crystal then i will rank him up. Unless any new champ turns out to be the next god tier must have champ, I'm in no rush to acquire once someone else in my alliance gets one. Kind of takes the fun out of things :(
  • @NinjaWarrior99 spot on. I even went as far as leaving my alliance. I just didn't see the point in grinding anymore.
    Still enjoy the game on my own, but at my own pace and my own schedule.
    The motivation to get the biggest baddest champs is gone with the new AW format.
  • GaydarGaydar Posts: 14
    Go to the App Store and tell netmarble how you feel. Your wasting your time here
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It's not a waste of time constructive feed back is always the first resort
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »

If you were dealing with a a typical company, perhaps that is correct. Kabam has proven time and time again that it could not care less about constructive feedback.
    Does whining in the forum fix anything? Hasn’t fixed a major problem in years. App Store reviews got 12.0 fixed in a week. Use what works, don’t complain to the people that install bugs to meet their quotas
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Gaydar wrote: »
    Does whining in the forum fix anything? Hasn’t fixed a major problem in years. App Store reviews got 12.0 fixed in a week. Use what works, don’t complain to the people that install bugs to meet their quotas

Don't worry I just left a review on the App Store as well that's was good thinking hope other will do the same
    Just trying to help. Only people that see these forums are support. The people with the purse strings care about App Store ratings
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    belli300 wrote: »

we're months and months beyond constructive feedback.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

Cnat rate lower than 1 star, and I cant rate more than once. I did what I could do. Others have to change their star rating, because they write horrible reviews and rate the game 4 and 5 stars. I'm just smgdh
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    unknown wrote: »

...because they write horrible reviews and rate the game 4 and 5 stars. I'm just smgdh
    I have watched it, wtf is the people?.

• FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    I believe it may be time to take to the App Store, my dear friends. Remember 12.0? It's time to rekindle that flame.
  • Wallets and ratings is what they hear