**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New arena! - "Platinum is unbreakable"

Comments

• Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

@GroundedWisdom I couldn't quite escape Kang and Thanos. Turns out that round 15 is the zone to avoid them.

From the point I am now, what's the next step? At what point can I use maxed 4*s?

Lol my top 10 are mainly max 4* so I just use them a lot
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Just need 1 more piece. I'll try to hit top 300

• Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91

Oof. I picked spidy as I new i could take him with AA but ended up get thing and corvus as the other two, all r3 6*. All played super defensive as well and so I lost 2 fights and lost my streak🤦‍♂️

I have used multiple teams of r4 4*s in this arena so have no idea why this was a death match.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Got the milestones. I doubt I’ll go much further really. There’s more units for me to pull out of Punisher2099 arena
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 875 ★★★★
    Liking this arena so far. My probe yourself 6.2 champion unit stash is coming around quite nicely
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

Not bad for 1 hours work x

I'll trade you one left arm, one right arm and one head for that torso rite no!
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

is this arena progression based? i am conqueror and this is not showing up

i believe only uncollected and above have access to it
    im just 2 quests away from uncollected if only they waited a few days longer lol
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    If you run suicides, rank 1 5*s up to match 6. 3 Rank 2 5*s to match 11. Save power control champs to match 11.

Match 12 to match 16, 1 5/65 and 2 4/55 or 1/25 6*. These will be thanos/Kang 5/65 6*s.

Match 17 to match 20, any 4/55 or 1/25 6*s. Match 21 onwards anything 5* rank 2 upwards.

Works in every 5*/6* arena at the mo with suicides.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Progress: I'm at 5-streak and now have the 3× multiplier. Took so long because I'm getting quite a fair amount of combat lag, plus the AI is super uncooperative and keeps parrying my dashes and intercepting me, lol.

Only champ I could get to throw their special out of the 15 fights is a certain scientific modok.

Anyone get the reference? 😉
    Nobody understands this reference? Lol.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    are maxed 4* safe?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★

are maxed 4* safe?

Yes. In the Infinite. Just be careful. I paired one with two 1/25 5*s. Best to do 2 Max 4*s and one.
  • Options
    VegettoVegetto Posts: 3
    What do you guys think will be the cutoff for 1-10 ? And how about 11-300?
  • Options

are maxed 4* safe?

Yes. In the Infinite. Just be careful. I paired one with two 1/25 5*s. Best to do 2 Max 4*s and one.
    ok thanks
  • Options
    HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    edited October 2020

ɪℵʄɪℵɪϮψ ʂϮяع∆Ҝ

1 - 5: 5⭐️ R1/2
    6 - 9: 5⭐️ R3 (16K min)
    10 - 15: 5⭐️ R4/5 / 6⭐️ R2
    16+: 4/5/6⭐️ (16K min)

Maybe a little defensive, but I have not had a death match in months...

15-17 wins, you run ONE Rank 4/55, and 2 3/45's
    At 17 wins, you can use maxed out 3 stars
    At 20 wins, you can run Rank 3/2/1 5 Stars or 5/4/3 4 Stars assuming they are max level, usually 15k PI works, BUT, if you're using low prestige champs like Rhino, Star Lord, Wolverine, treat them a rank lower.

• Options
    JoesekiJoeseki Posts: 53
    Arena is broken. It was one of the last things that kept me interested, but losing my streak at fight 3, 7, 9 to death squads is super infuriating. I’m sick and timed of seeing r_d_jr, or the Hawaiian dude as my opponent. Kabam has made the game one step closer to me quitting entirely. AW season was a joke, we faced opponents 2-3x our rating.

I don’t know who at kabam though reworking arena after 5 years of establishing a pattern was a good idea. Becuase it was poorly balanced!.

I’m ready to quit!
  • Options

are maxed 4* safe?

ok thanks
    welp just used 3 2/35s and got a death match with ai that held block
  • Options

are maxed 4* safe?

ok thanks
    welp just used 3 2/35s and got a death match with ai that held block
    Two Max 4*s, and one R2. ;)
  • Options
    I just warned you. :P
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Usually I hate arena. But this one gives me shiny stuff to open.

I have 2 heads now
    Plus about 160 units from another batch.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I am only 3 fights in, so not a big sample size, but I am finding the AI to be super defensive and I wasn’t able to bait one special. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

I just noticed. Death squads are gonna be tough!
    Arena AI is currently whack. For the first time in about a year, I actually lost my streak. Just passive and then all of a sudden very lunge-y.

At 4.2M now so don’t cry for me.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Kill_Grey said:

Progress: I'm at 5-streak and now have the 3× multiplier. Took so long because I'm getting quite a fair amount of combat lag, plus the AI is super uncooperative and keeps parrying my dashes and intercepting me, lol.

Only champ I could get to throw their special out of the 15 fights is a certain scientific modok.

Did he use his railgun selected from his arsenal index
    I may be wrong or right about this one (obviously)
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Usually I hate arena. But this one gives me shiny stuff to open.

I have 2 heads now
    Plus about 160 units from another batch.

2 heads are better than 1. Sorry, I had to.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody understands this reference? Lol.
    @Kill_Grey I got that reference! Its my favorite show
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,470 ★★★★
    Wish top 300 had all 5 pieces