**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progress so far on the Platinunpool Arena?

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I didn't get the 1 piece I needed from the 16 crystals..I didn't get any pieces. I might go for top 300 but idk since I haven't done arenas in a long, long, long time.

What do you guys reckon the cutoff for top 300 will be?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    5m. Just for the units.

I have 4 heads and 3 right arms in my inventory. Lol
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    1.74 mil. Lost my streak a few times, and plus forgot about the arena until last evening
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited October 2020

im at 26 mill an tbh the ai is annoying the bleep out of me i was gonna try for the top 2 brackets but im done tht oassive ai fried my drive to grind .

26 mil already? were about 12+ hours in lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

im at 26 mill an tbh the ai is annoying the bleep out of me i was gonna try for the top 2 brackets but im done tht oassive ai fried my drive to grind .

Are you using refreshes?
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    I'm at 13M so far.. Just going to go as high as I can this weekend
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

7mil
    Refresh can't come fast enough

How did you get so high?
    I started as soon as it came out so I had two rounds with my 6 stars & 5 stars
    Also refreshed a few champs with the units from the Platpool crystals
    Gonna use boosts next but I'm not sure I'll continue the grind, I need two pieces & it's unlikely I'll make it into the top 10, let's see
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    2.5 mil
  • green_arrow_8green_arrow_8 Posts: 189
    im 15mil
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Rookiie said:

7mil
    Refresh can't come fast enough

How did you get so high?
    Ask Masterpuff.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm at 4.2. Taking my time. I might go for 1-10% eventually. I have Plat. ;)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m at 1.5 mil. I don’t have many ranked up 5*s and am just going for the milestones
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    Is this arena a one off or will it start again on Monday?
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    10,594,00. Win streak 65

Grind report
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    I have no idea how ppl find time to make millions points.
    Annatar said:

It is about 4 hours of grinding. Although once you get the infinite streak going, you don’t really need to pay much attention to your he fight so you can do other things as well.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    8 mil on casual push. Not expecting top 300
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51

Annatar said:

It is about 4 hours of grinding. Although once you get the infinite streak going, you don’t really need to pay much attention to your he fight so you can do other things as well.
    I have no idea how to fint a FOUR hour to MANUAL battles.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Is this only gonna run this weekend, and not on monday-Thursday next week?.?.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Just went for milestones as I’ve already got Platty. Wanted the units, now I have 3 heads, 3 right arms, and a body. Wish I could trade haha
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I got to 2 mil after losing streak 3 times now :(
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

I was really hoping to grind to 1-10 to get the Platinum Star title, but it does not look like I will be able to do that lol.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Off topic, but I have a question; is Platinum Star a reference to the Joestar name, or to Gang-star from part 5 of Jojo?

Off topic, but I have a question; is Platinum Star a reference to the Joestar name, or to Gang-star from part 5 of Jojo?

No clue, I’m not an anime fan.
    I’m at 19 million right now, I might slap on some boosts and just throw my r3s in with boosts for a 2 million boost when they refresh later.