**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer or symbiote for the easy path of abyss

Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I have them both rank5 5* of course although symbiote is not awakened, and sorcerer is kinda new for my roster but I've been playing a lot with her and I think I am good with her now. I know sym probably has like a lot of damage with his bleeds and like after sp3 he is in every mode but the girl can survive a lot and has a pretty decent regen. So help me please to make a final decision and if you used one of them give me some details of your run.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I've heard alot of how good sym supreme is in abyss but you can choose
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    I used them both on different paths in my Exploration of Abyss.

Soorcerer Supreme is great against Champion, she even can one shot him, but in all other match ups is Symbiote superior to her.
  • Fenico said:

Soorcerer Supreme is great against Champion, she even can one shot him, but in all other match ups is Symbiote superior to her.

Thank you for your info, my main concerns would be hyp because it is hype and if he wants he can drop a sp3 and you can't do anything about it, and cull for the one shot because sym nullifies everyhting at once so he doesn't get the benefit from nullifying every buff separately as sorcerer can do with the sp1 and the aura after that.
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★

Fenico said:

Thank you for your info, my main concerns would be hyp because it is hype and if he wants he can drop a sp3 and you can't do anything about it, and cull for the one shot because sym nullifies everyhting at once so he doesn't get the benefit from nullifying every buff separately as sorcerer can do with the sp1 and the aura after that.
    With Symbiote is Hyperion a joke. On the other hand I expected Sorcerer to handle him with the same ease but it was disaster and after few tries I just got him down with Aegon.

With Sorcerer against Hyperion you have to use your sp1 which significantly lowers her damage, increase her hits and you can't use her full rotation.