**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progress so far on the Platinunpool Arena?

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

I’m at 19 million right now, I might slap on some boosts and just throw my r3s in with boosts for a 2 million boost when they refresh later.

Come on, at least give us a chance lol.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I’m at 19 million right now, I might slap on some boosts and just throw my r3s in with boosts for a 2 million boost when they refresh later.

Come on, at least give us a chance lol.
    Lol I am expecting some more aquatic players to get 60 mil lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m not going for any big placement in rankings; I’ll be getting 6 more shots at the leg piece then I can finally get PP

I’m not going for any big placement in rankings; I’ll be getting 6 more shots at the leg piece then I can finally get PP

Nice! I was 0/15 in the crystals from arena.

Still have a round of 6*s tonight.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Well I'm just over 5 Mil. I was going to Grind more today, but it's been straight out. I'll just do as much as I can and get some extra Shards. I won't get a Dup with 2 pieces at this point anyway. The Units are great, though.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Just hit 1 million for rank rewards and that's it. I hate arenas aside from the special ones
    Final update of today.
    I’m feeling pretty decent about it. Used 300 units of refreshes on my r3s like I said before. Boosted my score by 3 million.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I only have like 11 6* so I'm just focusing on getting the milestones for units. Am at 4 mil now
    Xva23 said:

I only have like 11 6* so I'm just focusing on getting the milestones for units. Am at 4 mil now

I’m hoping no one went for him lol, I’m decently nervous about missing. 40 million should be where i land.
  • I got 1.5 million, which is the highest I've ever been. Opened all the platpool crystals I got, out of 4 I got 120, and then outta two I got 150.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Not running 5*. Will probably stop around 14-15M.

Dr. Zola
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Finally finished the milestones
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    4.1m,I must get that reference title
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249

Off topic, but I have a question; is Platinum Star a reference to the Joestar name, or to Gang-star from part 5 of Jojo?

Platinum star is a reference for jotaro's stand,star platinum
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

Should be able to reach 40m before it's done

Update. I should have anywhere from 40-46 million tomorrow.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

All done; I went to like 5.1 mil so maybe I get put in at least the second ranked bracket. I got a second chest, so I have one final shot at legs once ranked rewards come out. Wish me luck!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

All done; I went to like 5.1 mil so maybe I get put in at least the second ranked bracket. I got a second chest, so I have one final shot at legs once ranked rewards come out. Wish me luck!
    Luck!

Dr. Zola
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★

No boosters used or units. Just played them as they recharge. Round 4 tonight and then one more round before work tomorrow. So I should end up at 25-27 million
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm almost at 5mil, but then again I'm only going for the milestones.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I'm at 6.4 mil right now, shooting for 7 mil, maybe 7.5 to get in that second bracket.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    10 mil with no refreshing. I don't think it is close to high enough to get top 300 but I'm hoping for rewards above the bottom rank.

I might be able to get some more tomorrow, but I think that 40 million should be able to get him.
  • ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    Same here. Im sitting around 15 mill. Might have enough time to crack 20 mill before it ends. Hopefully that's enough for atleast 1 of the pieces.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

I might be able to get some more tomorrow, but I think that 40 million should be able to get him.

Wow looking good
    I'm at 17mil
    I think I'll stop now
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    5.4 million. Went for milestones too. I’m debating on making another run but doubt it
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    edited November 2020

300, nice round number
    Beat my previous highest steak by 50. Could technically keep going but meh. I don't think it's enough for top 300 anyways probably

No refreshes at all, just a few small boosts that were in overflow and some arena boosts from greater arena boost crystals