**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tell how many trash 5* you have out of total 5* here.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
29 5* , 16 trash here .

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Out of 85 I have 46 useless bot including dupes
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Here are my r1s and the 5 stars I don’t use

• Options
    Ignore the top row of the third pic and mister fantastic
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Trash is a strong word. Looking through my 5* roster, I'd say about 60% of them are pure trash that would be worthless to any account. But then there's another 20% that's just worthless to my account due to champs I already have and content I've already completed. VtD, duped DarkHawk, Mysterio for instance. All great champs, but I've got no use for em.

Right now, I have 18 of my 5*s at R4 or 5. One of them is Netflix DD in preparation for the buff. I'm not planning on taking anyone else up to R4 yet out of the current champs I have. So that's 17/75 useful 5*s for my account. But in actuality, there are about 30 solid champs in there.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Trash is a strong word. Looking through my 5* roster, I'd say about 60% of them are pure trash that would be worthless to any account. But then there's another 20% that's just worthless to my account due to champs I already have and content I've already completed. VtD, duped DarkHawk, Mysterio for instance. All great champs, but I've got no use for em.

Right now, I have 18 of my 5*s at R4 or 5. One of them is Netflix DD in preparation for the buff. I'm not planning on taking anyone else up to R4 yet out of the current champs I have. So that's 17/75 useful 5*s for my account. But in actuality, there are about 30 solid champs in there.

Yeah not trash exactly ..i mean which will be of no use to you maybe because of the meta you are in.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    117 5* champs
    20 rank 5
    25 rank 4

I use every1 for arena. Depending on content I use a variety of champs, though some have only been used in arena.
    Couple of years ago my rank 4 Red Cyclops was being used in AW and questing all the time.
    There’s only one I really regret having and that’s Diablo, zero use for him.
  • Options
    I can confidently say that 80-90% of my 5* are trash. I have around 30 and only good ones so far are ghost, sunspot, and maybe spider- gwen and she hulk
  • Options

I can confidently say that 80-90% of my 5* are trash. I have around 30 and only good ones so far are ghost, sunspot, and maybe spider- gwen and she hulk

How do you have the motivation to play the game then ?
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

How do you have the motivation to play the game then ?
    Well I just keep hoping for better pulls in the future and make the most of what I have :(
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Out of my 26 5*s, i'd say only 6 are trash (Mordo, Moon Knight, Karnak, Cable, Sup. Iron Man, and Miles)
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    6/20 pure trash
    3/20 below average
    11/20 very useful
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I mean, I have a hundred or so 5*s. I think 60% have worth enough to be someone’s R4 (at least), or I’ve used for some content at R3. Of the other 40%, half have at least some synergy to bring to the table, or can be annoying on defense, or something. The other 20%, well, we all pretty much know who they are.
  • Options
    Brian_2134Brian_2134 Posts: 27
    Why would you call mysterio is trash
  • Options

Why would you call mysterio is trash

I meant Domino
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I can’t be bothered to count
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Etjama said:

"Trash is a strong word"

"60% of [5* my roster] are pure trash"

Translation: "I strong believe that the majority of my roster is utter garbage"

I feel you. We all do :(
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

"Trash is a strong word"

"60% of [5* my roster] are pure trash"

Translation: "I strong believe that the majority of my roster is utter garbage"

I feel you. We all do :(
    Lol, fitting translation. 😂
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    150 champs, about 130 are trash, including several r5's 😀
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I am guessing that most of the "trash" champs you guys are saying you have are actually useful in certain scenarios.... like Nebula, Cull, Sentinel etc... that guy posted above. I consider "trash" champs as ones that never see iso or are only used in arena.

For me, I have 68 5*s.... and I would say that only 10 are "trash" champs. Those are Vulture, Diablo, NIghtcrawler, Sentry, Super. IM, Cyclops, Venompool., Miles, OG Cap Marvel and Rhino.

I have about another 10, that most would consider trash, but I do not. Like OG Black Panther. He isn't very good, but with deep wounds, his bleed damage is actually very good.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Out of my 26 5*s, i'd say only 6 are trash (Mordo, Moon Knight, Karnak, Cable, Sup. Iron Man, and Miles)

Mordo is definitely not trash!
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Out of 50 I have 15 trash champs that cannot be used by me anywhere
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★

Total: 35
    Trash: 14 (15 if you Count Aegon Unawakened.)
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    I have 154 5*s, I use about 10 of them, without counting defense, then you can add 3 more.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I have 60 5*

27 good
    33 trash
  • Options

I am guessing that most of the "trash" champs you guys are saying you have are actually useful in certain scenarios.... like Nebula, Cull, Sentinel etc... that guy posted above. I consider "trash" champs as ones that never see iso or are only used in arena.

For me, I have 68 5*s.... and I would say that only 10 are "trash" champs. Those are Vulture, Diablo, NIghtcrawler, Sentry, Super. IM, Cyclops, Venompool., Miles, OG Cap Marvel and Rhino.

I have about another 10, that most would consider trash, but I do not. Like OG Black Panther. He isn't very good, but with deep wounds, his bleed damage is actually very good.

I think i'm the guy who had sentinel nebula and cull as "trash". Its true they are useful but sentinel I have as a 6 star r1 so the 5 star is basically useless. Nebula I guess she's good but I have g2099 and sentinel so there isn't much use for her. Cull isn't duped so he's still at r1
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    62, 20 I would consider trash, but 24 for most people.
  • Options

Basically trash is who has very less uses according to the progression you are in and content you are planning to complete . Also they are not the ones you are hunting for.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    46 5 stars
    29 In the God to decent area
    17 mediocre to bad
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I have 4 5* so far and They are Ultron ( i actually quite like him) Ronan, (He sucks), Quake ( was my first 5* and i"m practicing with her) and AA who is my personal favorite.