**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champs by Class Discussion - Mutant

124»

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

Unio77 said:

Oh my days, we've got somebody acting as if they have have a major in MCoC when in fact they dropped out of highschool

Try educating yourself before you educate others

Clearly these guys are those who know everything about this game 🤔
    So what? They know what they're talking about while you obviously have no idea...
    Says yet another non end-game player.

If you haven't played the toughest of the tough content, maybe you're not talking from actual experience.
    You are giving Chernobyl a run for its money on the toxicity chart
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

What, exactly, is toxic about pointing out that you three don't play the game at the highest levels? When you've played tougher content, more intense wars with nastier nodes and boss islands that consist entirely of immunity champs, maybe you have a different perspective 🤷🏻‍♂️

You guys speak from hypothetical places, you haven't actually faced the toughest of the tough content. When you have, you see how nuance is valuable
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Qacob said:

What, exactly, is toxic about pointing out that you three don't play the game at the highest levels? When you've played tougher content, more intense wars with nastier nodes and boss islands that consist entirely of immunity champs, maybe you have a different perspective 🤷🏻‍♂️

You guys speak from hypothetical places, you haven't actually faced the toughest of the tough content. When you have, you see how nuance is valuable
    Ugh, I thought you'd given up. Clearly you wont admit you are wrong so make a poll about whatever it is that we were arguing about, I cant even remember at this point, I've been distracted by laughing at you
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    DalBot said:

Unio77 said:

Oh my days, we've got somebody acting as if they have have a major in MCoC when in fact they dropped out of highschool

Wait hold the phone, so your saying that my account reflects my knowledge in the game.
    Just becuase I may have a trash rating doesn't mean I don't know **** about how the game works.

And by taking into account the things you've been spewing and going by your logic I can guess that your probably a 100k player
    Unio77 said:

DalBot said:

Unio77 said:

Wait hold the phone, so your saying that my account reflects my knowledge in the game.
    Just becuase I may have a trash rating doesn't mean I don't know **** about how the games works.

And by taking into account the things you've been sleeping and going by your logic I can guess that your probably a 100k player
    My account is right there at the top of the screen, feel free to check it out for yourself.

Unlike you fellas I'm fighting in a Top 20 alliance, platinum level wars (been Masters before)and have cleared 100% of all tough content in the game. I've fought every tough fight so I know from experience, as opposed to your postulating
    DalBot said:

Qacob said:

Idk man according to what your saying 6.4 is not tough (I know that it was nerfed but it's still tough)
    Variants just don't count anymore as tough content, aight.
    I can't speak about war becuase I not really one to push high up for it, highest tier I've been in only is gold 1.
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Unio77 said:

DalBot said:

Unio77 said:

Just becuase I may have a trash rating doesn't mean I don't know **** about how the games works.

And by taking into account the things you've been sleeping and going by your logic I can guess that your probably a 100k player
    My account is right there at the top of the screen, feel free to check it out for yourself.

Unlike you fellas I'm fighting in a Top 20 alliance, platinum level wars (been Masters before)and have cleared 100% of all tough content in the game. I've fought every tough fight so I know from experience, as opposed to your postulating
    Wow! Then it's even more of an embarrassment to be so blatantly wrong 😂

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Qacob said:

You don't believe us? Okay. Why don't you make a post saying "Endgame players, AA or Domino?" and see how much everyone laughs at you for even coming up with the idea that Domino is anywhere near his level.
    Weird that one of the two is on this list and it's not your guy

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-tier-list-for-offense-god-tier-demi-god-meh-etc/
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega
    DalBot said:

Weird that one of the two is on this list and it's not your guy

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-tier-list-for-offense-god-tier-demi-god-meh-etc/

Lol, that's the dumbest list I've ever seen and that site is completely inaccurate all the time.
    I will say this for Archangel, with Apocalypse I would put him over Domino.

Again, not saying Domino IS BETTER than AA, but a real argument can be made. I have both and love them both. All I know is that I can clear almost all of uncollected and Cavalier EQ using nobody else but Domino but if I get someone who is bleed immune AA is a no go right away.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Etjama said:

DalBot said:

Archangel vs Domino is razor close to me. An argument could be made for either one. The top 4 for me are solid but that fifth spot is competitive. Just like Apoc/Magneto is splitting hairs

It's not competitive at all actually. One completely shuts down any abilities or nodes on any champs that aren't poison/bleed immune plus major, MAJOR damage. And the other has RNG based damage with no reliable utility.
    Nothing RNG at all about her incinerate damage with the Red Hulk/Masacre synergies unless you're parsing between crit and non-crit
    it requires parry heavy playstyle which is hard to pull if in some scenarios. she can heavy counter but the damage is gimped a bit. aa works either way and completely shuts down abilities and nodes
    But AA doesn't require a parry-heavy playstyle 🤷🏻‍♂️
    you are correct