**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something is missing...

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Where is falcon’s sp2 damage? Total damage of less than 16k on r3 awakened 5* falcon locked on full suicides and vulnerability up, pretty underwhelming to be honest

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    How many crit buffs did he have up? That's an essential part of his damage
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    how many cruelties did he have
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    what was the number of crit damage boosting buffs falcon had obtained?
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Keep in mind you can only get these cruelties against an opponent who can evade, so your damage will be mediocre against non-evaders. He's a solid evade counter, but not someone you'd use for general fights, kind of niche.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Erocks said:

Keep in mind you can only get these cruelties against an opponent who can evade, so your damage will be mediocre against non-evaders. He's a solid evade counter, but not someone you'd use for general fights, kind of niche.

i assumed mr.15 tested him out against evade champions, since countering that is his whole schtick.

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

A niche champ that isnt even close to beeing the best at what hes niche at. Thats dissapointing

Yeah, they should have expanded it to all defensive abilities who failed to trigger. It would broaden his range significantly.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Skill champs in general have weak special attacks, they compensate for this by having high damage output from basic hits and DoTs. Mutants are the opposite - high special attack damage, low damage ouput from basic hits.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    After a bit more testing I think I can safely say his only realistic use is against evaders, there his damage is good, not amazing but good. Overall I can see him being an evade counter on lesser developed rosters, but still pretty underwhelmed by the buff
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,194 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

After a bit more testing I think I can safely say his only realistic use is against evaders, there his damage is good, not amazing but good. Overall I can see him being an evade counter on lesser developed rosters, but still pretty underwhelmed by the buff

Agerd with this.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Agreed. He’s not going to get used over our Killmonger’s
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I decided to r3 him after the buff for his damage and utility
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I decided to r3 him after the buff for his damage and utility

wow that's a power move
    As a 5*
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yeah the damage multiplier has to be broken... First it has a huge critical damage boost with recon and second the opponents physical resistance is reduced by 100%.. Something is definitely wrong and broken
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Skill champs in general have weak special attacks, they compensate for this by having high damage output from basic hits and DoTs. Mutants are the opposite - high special attack damage, low damage ouput from basic hits.

*Archangel would like to disagree with your statement*
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    If his damage only applies to evade champs and not even DAAR in general , then this was just Another pointless buff. I’d still rather use fury for evade champs