Options

Falcon Buff Garbage

Falcon is literally awful against non-evade opponents. Why is that?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Falcon meet abyss mordo...
  • Options

Jaded said:

Falcon meet abyss mordo...

He's actually good against any abyss fight as I can tell. As long as the opponent is locked on, you'll get a cruelty for every hit. Even into block. R5 was doing 60k damage combos if all hits were crits.
    I wasn’t limiting him to just mordo, I tested my r4 5* falcon on thing and it was good.
    I merely said mordo because of the evades.

But he’s a lot better then before.
  • Options

Kabam: "Falcon has been buffed."
    Players: "Buff him more!"

Always 😂😂
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Im personally enjoying the buff, easier to use his lock on, good damage in normal scenarios with lock on, just play to sp3 in normal fights, in any evade matchup including abyss he becomes a absolute beast.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

While Falcon isn't going to be the best Champion in every fight, that wasn't the goal! He has a very specific Utility, and he does it very well! This is the goal of these Updates. It's not to throw every Champion to the top of the Damage list, but to give them a place and use again in the current state of the Game.

Thank you, I really appreciate the buffs. The buffs don't have to make the champions god tier, but more fun and playable, which has been achieved with the recent buffs.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

While Falcon isn't going to be the best Champion in every fight, that wasn't the goal! He has a very specific Utility, and he does it very well! This is the goal of these Updates. It's not to throw every Champion to the top of the Damage list, but to give them a place and use again in the current state of the Game.

so is that why you claimed gambit was going to be game-breaking and then nerfed him?
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Anyone notice in Seatins video he applies a incinerate on Rulk in LOL and his reduced AA means Rulk didnt purify it. Noice.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Onmix said:

I completely agree that not every champion is going to be a damage god

And your buffing characters to fit a certain niche utility is awesome.
    BUT I don’t agree he does it very well. I would probably still bring Nick to my evade matchups. Or Ghost

If all you guys want to give him is evade, that’s perfectly fine. But make him THE best option for it. Not an average one.

He doesn’t counter ALL evade.
    He has -100%. Doesn’t that mean that he won’t stop nodes with enhanced evade ? Nodes that give more than 100% chance?
    The lock on has a down time. If he was supposed to be a GREAT counter to evade that shouldn’t exist.
    And what if you don't have nick or ghost yet but you do have falcon? Then you won't have to wait for a suitable counter because you already have one. It still comes down to what you have on your roster and thats the goal of these buffs honestly.
    I agree. I think the buff IS a good one. And he will be used for those matchups. Until a better choice comes along.

The comment Miike made was that he does very well. I think he does good enough. You know what I mean ?

I would certainly make the two changes I wrote on my first post.
    Make him stop evade (like Nick) not reduce the chance it will happen.
    And reduce the cool down a bit. That’s all.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Hope that with DD Netflix's overhaul, he does get thrown to the top of the damage list!
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Seatin’s video looks pretty good.
    He did the act 6 evade path easily ( until he hit Annihilus and died due to summoner error).