**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam pls help idk what happened but instead of my account it shows my brothers account

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
Pls help me i dont want to lost this one like it happened with my main account

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Contact support. Nothing will be resolved here.
    And keep in mind that account sharing is not allowed.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Maybe your brother logged into his account on your device? If so, you can click settings on home and switch accounts.
  • Options

Contact support. Nothing will be resolved here.
    And keep in mind that account sharing is not allowed.

All this happened after an iPad software update
  • Options
    The issue is solved but suggest a way to stop my brothers account from appearing
  • Options
    It is annoying because i have to login to my first mcoc account then i have cancel the entering the email id and other stuff then it takes it to my mini
  • Options
    Pls suggest a way giys
  • Options
    Guys*
  • Options
    It is annoying me like hell
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    STOP SPAMMING! No one knows a way to help, it's been 1 minute calm down! Not everyone's on the forums 24/7. Please wait, I don't think there's a way. It should stop happening unless your brother is logging into his account on your IPad.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

STOP SPAMMING! No one knows a way to help, it's been 1 minute calm down! Not everyone's on the forums 24/7. Please wait, I don't think there's a way. It should stop happening unless your brother is logging into his account on your IPad.

He logins from iphone
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    If your devices are connected I think the only way is to unconnected them. Even then it should stop happening.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Do you guys use the same Apple ID for the App Store or GameCenter. When I first downloaded the game on a new iPhone after years of not playing it loaded up a now defunct account without ever having to input any information. My bet is that even if you have different logins for the game specifically, certain things like updates will wipe a little piece of that memory and the game will launch into the account that is associated with the App store account rather than the one with your email address. Anytime that game launches into a different account, just hit the gear in the top left hand corner and login with your own. It will remember to do that until the next update or something that wipes it.
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

If your devices are connected I think the only way is to unconnected them. Even then it should stop happening.

How to do that ?
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Apple reverts back to the OG account that was first logged in on the device. Log out of that account and log back into yours using your email and password. It happens to me sometimes when i update it reverts back to the first account i ever had which is not the account i play now so just do it that way it should solve your issue i beleive.
  • Options
    Nvm it was because of the Game Center where I accidentally put my brothers email now it’s fixed
  • Options
    Pls close this thread
This discussion has been closed.