**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can this side event get even worse? [Lost Souls not turned into Skeleton Keys]

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
As I used no soul boosts and bought a few keys, I had an excess of 6k lost souls. But I worried not, because they would be turned into Keys that hopefully gave some better rewards. Right?

Here's what the in-game message stated:
"Keep in mind that your Lost Souls and Skeleton Keys will lose their enchantment and become useless Keys that can be exchanged for Special Souled Out Crystals between November 4, 10:00 AM PST to November 9, 10:00 AM PST. These Crystals will grant minimal rewards compared to Hades Invasions, so keep your greed in check and make the most of your time!"

However, all of my Lost Souls simply vanished and were not converted into useless Keys. Even worse, I can't seem to find the Souled Out Crystals in the Store. The Soul Boosts tab is just empty. So I have only 9 of these useless Keys and no crystals.

This event was already pretty disappointing, now it is outright trash.

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    I have quite a few but they decided to limit them to 15 crystals so again complete bs
  • Options
    JessieS said:

I have quite a few but they decided to limit them to 15 crystals so again complete bs

But where are those crystals?
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Theyre not even worth it, youre telling me the cav/epic quest keys will get me those low rewards
    Eeeeeeeeeee thats a shame 🤷🏽🤷🏽
  • Options
    JessieS said:

Here . And for some insane reason they are limited
    So not only do we lose the souls we also lose the extra keys since they are now useless

Ugh,the Crystal Vault and the Store are not even the same thing...
  • Options
    I had extra keys and they completely disappeared .... my extra soul shards seem to be gone too and the store doesn't have the option to purchase.

I mean I know it's just a little more compensation for the effort but wow this is disheartening.
  • Options

I had extra keys and they completely disappeared .... my extra soul shards seem to be gone too and the store doesn't have the option to purchase.

I mean I know it's just a little more compensation for the effort but wow this is disheartening.

Yeah, the description of the keys state that the crystals are in the Store, while they are in the Crystal Vault. I just facedesked.
  • Options

As I used no soul boosts and bought a few keys, I had an excess of 6k lost souls. But I worried not, because they would be turned into Keys that hopefully gave some better rewards. Right?

Here's what the in-game message stated:
    "Keep in mind that your Lost Souls and Skeleton Keys will lose their enchantment and become useless Keys that can be exchanged for Special Souled Out Crystals between November 4, 10:00 AM PST to November 9, 10:00 AM PST. These Crystals will grant minimal rewards compared to Hades Invasions, so keep your greed in check and make the most of your time!"

However, all of my Lost Souls simply vanished and were not converted into useless Keys. Even worse, I can't seem to find the Souled Out Crystals in the Store. The Soul Boosts tab is just empty. So I have only 9 of these useless Keys and no crystals.

This event was already pretty disappointing, now it is outright trash.

Thank you for posting this, I've been looking for the original text. I think we have to call this a bug and ask for Kabam to give us our soul boosts back to buy the keys or convert for us. Either way, we're not getting what was promised. Even if the rewards aren't that great, I still want them. Every little bit helps imo.
    Never delete those in-game messages in case you or they get sudden amnesia.
  • Options
    Jestress said:

Was this conversion advertised? Would have definitely traded in for keys if I knew this would be a thing.

No, the opposite.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    how does this work idk
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    to whoever says the keys were lost and not found in your inventory anymore, That is not my case.

I just checked my inventory and i have 3 legendary, 2 epic, and 4 master keys.

Now I went into the crystal tab, under souled out crystal and tried to buy them but i can't . it says i have insufficient funds and then shows me 2 keys LOL.

so weird.
  • Options

to whoever says the keys were lost and not found in your inventory anymore, That is not my case.

I just checked my inventory and i have 3 legendary, 2 epic, and 4 master keys.

Now I went into the crystal tab, under souled out crystal and tried to buy them but i can't . it says i have insufficient funds and then shows me 2 keys LOL.

so weird.

You need to go to the inventory, sell your keys so they become useless keys and then trade them in for souled out crystals. Yeah, totally redundant steps.

What Kabam should have done: all the keys are automatically turned into lost souls according to their price. In the lost souls tab, you can buy the souled out crystals for X amount of lost souls. Apparently, this was too user-friendly.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    you have to sell the keys you have left in your inventory in order to get the one to purchase
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Sell the skeleton key
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    edited November 2020
    I lost my souls to buy keys wtf... There were 4 different difficulty keys how was i supposed to know which one to buy if we dont know the content on the crystals.. give us the souls back! @Kabam Miike "@kabam boo"
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hopefully they will look into this! I lost like 17k souls or something. There shouldn't be a limit for those crystals!
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Have you guys considered that it might take a few hours to convert the keys and souls into depowered keys? And that you just cant see the souls anymore because the event is over?
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    what happened to all the souls ?? for those who didn't use them to buy keys ... the souls are gone forever??? LOL
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, this is one bad event, it wasn't clear what you had to do, most people assumed all the souls would just get converted into something useable.
  • Options
    EzB420 said:

You didn’t have to do anything. I’d also would like to know what the conversion rate was?

Alright, where is it then?
  • Options
    Why are we limited to 15? That was never shared either...