**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fixit fine good shop is big fat L for Conquerors

So sadly Conquerors won't be able to spend enough gamma points to get featured 5*star crystal and generic awakening gem from new solo objective I recommend to get Uncollected before it's too late because you're gonna miss out some spicy rewards.Also I wanted to ask what we should do with leftover over gamma points if we bought everything form Conqueror rewards in the new shop.

Comments

• Options
    Etjama yes I understand but we got featured 5*star form treasure Island also 5*star awakening gem crystal it's honestly sad but I mostly feel bad for people who just got Conqueror.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I used to feel this way. With the benefit of hindsight, going from Proven to Conqueror is way easier than Conqueror to Uncollected. Focus on your four stars, they’ll do so much for you.
  • Options
    Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    edited November 2020
    Yall its definielty doable I got cavalier in 5 months of starting this game and I Believe in yall to get uncollected before the end of this month (uncollected in doable with 4/40s 4* cause that's what I used to quickly progress
  • Options
    DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Posts: 15
    Yeah, it sucks, i have so many 5 stars that could benefit from that awakening gem.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Yeah, it sucks, i have so many 5 stars that could benefit from that awakening gem.

If you have multiple 5*s worth an AG already you really have no reason to not be pushing for UC. This is 4* territory.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This is million things that they do intentionally to convince people to move up to at least uncollected. It’s just better for the overall growth of the game.

I know you have heard it before, but I am an exceptionally mediocre player and I just took my fourth account to uncollected or beyond. The last three have been FTP, and this last one was with 4*s. It’s not the easiest and you will burn some resources, but clearly the game thinks it’s worth it.
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

Uncollected isn't difficult if you have enough units
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I loved the rewards from the Mutant Treasure Island but I hate the idea that a lot of players, especially beginners, were spoiled because of it. You don't need a 5*, let alone an awakening gem. If you got a 5* from the Mutant Treasure Island last September, why are you still Conqueror?

And no, it's not sad. Spoiling the beginners too much will make a lot of new UC and Cavalier that whines a lot before even trying to learn how to play the game properly because they skipped a crucial part in the learning curve.

I feel like getting a Quake really screwed up my learning of the game. I had to learn intercepting and dealing with nodes I would normally use Quake for without her a lot later than I should’ve.
    Playing Quake is a different game, indeed. Feels like a cheat code. But there's also a lot of content that isn't Quakable and the meta is slowly turning into a non-Quake friendly environment so it is necessary to learn other skills.
  • Options
    AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    This is embarassing but what do I have to lose anyway. I waited 2 months to finish 5.2.4 and when I finally beat the Collector I had a 6* on my team. So OP it's gonna be not as easy as you think. But enjoy your Conquerer rewards I guess. You have only one option to get better rewards
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    All the newbies are gonna beg for awakening gems for months now.
  • Options
    DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Posts: 15
    Can you guys atleast give some tips?, i'm currently stuck at chapter 5 2 4, with that garbage node.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Can you guys atleast give some tips?, i'm currently stuck at chapter 5 2 4, with that garbage node.

Use champs who don’t give debuffs, and try to bait heavies instead of parrying. Put 4/4 in block prof mastery and let them hit into block. They will throw a heavy 75% of the time
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    u don't need to get generic,I had become uncollected like 1.5 months ago,and I don't know if I can get it lol
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

I loved the rewards from the Mutant Treasure Island but I hate the idea that a lot of players, especially beginners, were spoiled because of it. You don't need a 5*, let alone an awakening gem. If you got a 5* from the Mutant Treasure Island last September, why are you still Conqueror?

And no, it's not sad. Spoiling the beginners too much will make a lot of new UC and Cavalier that whines a lot before even trying to learn how to play the game properly because they skipped a crucial part in the learning curve.

I feel like getting a Quake really screwed up my learning of the game. I had to learn intercepting and dealing with nodes I would normally use Quake for without her a lot later than I should’ve.
    I’d argue that early on In the game if you pull quake she can become a crutch if you solely rely on her in the long run it’s not gonna help your learn important things like intercepts and reparry
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

What I did was fight aggressively.

You can still parry but keep in mind that your first parry will always fail. So if you can't reparry do this: Parry -> Fail -> Dash Back/Block -> Parry -> Your normal combo. There will be a timer on the opponent when masochism is off. While it is off, you can parry as much as you want.