**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master too difficult

I think scaling of difficulty is wrong. 20k champs with 6 k attack shouldnt be a thing that i must face with my 4* champs

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    if you think it shouldnt, just do heroic instead
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Go to heroic mode if you can't handle master. Master mode is about where you're used to game controls, and getting more and more experience. Part of master mode is learning how to fight well enough to handle much tougher fights.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    20k with four star is totally doable
  • Options
    NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    Another complain post
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Pretty sure difficulty hasn’t changed since they implemented a uc mode.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    A maxed 4* is like 7k PI. A maxed 5* is like 14k PI (yes masteries contribute I know) going up in cav against 60k PI. PI doesn’t matter and outside of the boss there aren’t any nodes in master. It scales fine.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    silentag said:

Actually I was playing through it and it seemed slightly tougher. The nodes on the bosses from UC and Cav were on the Master bosses too, which seems like a bit much for newer players.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

silentag said:

Actually I was playing through it and it seemed slightly tougher. The nodes on the bosses from UC and Cav were on the Master bosses too, which seems like a bit much for newer players.
    Huh interesting. Didn’t realize. I haven’t payed super close attention last 2 months I guess.
  • Options
    xJamesssxJamesss Posts: 10
    Im not saying beating 5x higher champs is impossible, im old gamer just it seems of to me that it is in master difficulty that you unlock very early in the games life.
  • Options
    xJamesss said:

I think scaling of difficulty is wrong. 20k champs with 6 k attack shouldnt be a thing that i must face with my 4* champs

It is a bit high for master, but you're referring to the last boss in EQ, the only thing with 20k PI and 6k attack in the master EQ. Every other right on that last map is basically 10k or less and 2.5k to 3k in attack, and of course all the earlier maps are easier. I don't think it is too far overboard for the last boss in the quest to have stats like that.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yeah I agree, they should nerf it
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Monke said:

It's really easy. No point in nerfing the content

Hmph Monke hasn't done 6.2 yet...
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Uncollected has 10k hits and your complaining
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    I think it's fine how it is. I'm just struggling with abomination boss because of that poison but other than that it's very doable. You juts need a high level (maxed 4 stars, rank 4 4 stars, r2-4 5 stars) and diverse roster. I have Claire and Warlock who I'm bringing in for poison so I should be fine.
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    I feel that the AI in the UC and Cavalier difficulties are a bit more predictable and cooperative when compared to Master. Yes, they can be taken down but the same node in the higher difficulties is far less annoying. Probably something they've done to up the skill of developing players I guess.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    xJamesss said:

Its actually really simple. Its been about 2 months since I have gotten UC and I've been able to 100% UC 2/3 times. Once you get better and better, you'll be able to do it easily.