**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Really good luck

After awakening my Aegon and taking him to rank 5, I did my initial clear of labyrinth of legends. From the rewards, I pulled a mystic awakening gem, which then influenced me to purchase the mystic/science duel class 5 star crystal with the shards from the rewards. I then got a 5 star Dr. Doom. Thank you Aegon

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    that's a stellar string of luck
  • After awakening my Aegon and taking him to rank 5, I did my initial clear of labyrinth of legends. From the rewards, I pulled a mystic awakening gem, which then influenced me to purchase the mystic/science duel class 5 star crystal with the shards from the rewards. I then got a 5 star Dr. Doom. Thank you Aegon

Buy a lotto ticket
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Congrats Niko7!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that's sick!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    [Doom, why are you running away from me]
    Congrats @Niko7777777 !!
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234

After awakening my Aegon and taking him to rank 5, I did my initial clear of labyrinth of legends. From the rewards, I pulled a mystic awakening gem, which then influenced me to purchase the mystic/science duel class 5 star crystal with the shards from the rewards. I then got a 5 star Dr. Doom. Thank you Aegon

I hate you so much. Lol but seriously hate, hate, hate, double hate, loathe entirely.